Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

P70 is overkill. Topps shoulda chilled right after p2020. I’m sure there will be some cool cards but I ain’t collecting **** for sets from that.

anyone open up 20-21 Nba Hoops yet?

watched my friend rip a few blasters and held a card in hand. big difference from the premium stock vs the recent stock

NFL (mainly been buying singles off eBay because I couldn’t find anything in the wild. About to start doing that with Hoops. Collect some NHL. All MLB or what I can find.

Nice, I am lucky to favor NFL DB's (Lattimore, Derwin, Tyrann) because no one cares to much about NFL Def players, but I still have seen them shoot through the roof.
Im ready for 2020 optic NFL to hit

anyone open up 20-21 Nba Hoops yet?

watched my friend rip a few blasters and held a card in hand. big difference from the premium stock vs the recent stock

opened my 2nd hobby box today. Pulled a sediq bey auto. Gonna try and cash out on it after he was named Eastern conference player of the week. Looks like most recent sales this week have been $140-$160.

Pulled a Beckett 9.5 Rated Rookie Saquon out of this $20 pack my shop sells. Gonna hold til next season when his value goes back up

Lotta money coming into the hobby in many different ways but this is huge

Anybody been watching the Pels lately? Zions an absolute MONSTER with the ball in his hands at the top of the key lol

Can anyone confirm this is legit? Asking cause never seen this type of format for the grading.
F3725F16-5CF4-4642-9A36-4A5AC9803685.png

If it’s not graded by any of the 3/4 common names then don’t touch it. The grade doesn’t mean ****

or if you can get a great price on it.. buy it, crack it, then resubmit it to the more well known grading companies.

Back
Top Bottom