Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Best site/online outlet for checking in on card value? Is there a Reddit or Discord channel worth hopping onto? I have a bunch of older (90's & 2000's) baseball cards that I'd love to check in on.

Best site/online outlet for checking in on card value? Is there a Reddit or Discord channel worth hopping onto? I have a bunch of older (90's & 2000's) baseball cards that I'd love to check in on.

best bet is past ebay sales. You can check directly on ebay or use 130point, which is good because it shows Best Offer prices.

I believe Beckett still does a online price guide but dont quote me on that.

But ebay is what everybody uses for the most part

Let go of some of my Tyler Herro and Ja slabs & traded for this:

1613862936856.png

Also I keep hearing about PSA raising their prices soon (probably end of Q1), so it might be time to get that bulk submit in before it happens.

At what point when does one just purchase the full box/slots lol. My dude with 3 spots landed pels and the lakers smh.

But yea the owner of funnyhoodvidz spends an insanely amt of money on breaks, shocked he didn’t buy out the box. Ive seen him break cases of flawless.

Two fat packs came in, Saddiq Bey teal explosion was nice. Always good to get a rookie parallel, and those Slam inserts are sick!

9F9C0C9F-7A9E-41BB-A95C-2819D1977F5C.jpeg
DAE0ED1C-5199-466F-BCC0-BF7BEEB7A54F.jpeg

Reactions: g14
I just opened my vault today and admired my ‘80s Jordan cards. I have ‘84 Star, ‘85 Star and everything Fleer released in the ‘80s. All in at least BGS 8. I have 2 BGS 9.5 ‘88 Jordans, and a BGS 8 Fleer ‘86 Jordan and a cracked case BCCG 9 ’86 Fleer Jordan. Got all of my vintage Jordan really from 2012-2016. I have about 500 different Jordan cards from ‘80s all the way up until Upper Deck lost the license. Including some numbered memorabilia and 2 Autos (one with Kobe) been collecting since ‘89 started with Baseball, basketball and football and ‘92 went Basketball only. Luckily was put up on binders sleeves, and top loaders by my friends older brother from the jump.

I just opened my vault today and admired my ‘80s Jordan cards. I have ‘84 Star, ‘85 Star and everything Fleer released in the ‘80s. All in at least BGS 8. I have 2 BGS 9.5 ‘88 Jordans, and a BGS 8 Fleer ‘86 Jordan and a cracked case BCCG 9 ’86 Fleer Jordan. Got all of my vintage Jordan really from 2012-2016. I have about 500 different Jordan cards from ‘80s all the way up until Upper Deck lost the license. Including some numbered memorabilia and 2 Autos (one with Kobe) been collecting since ‘89 started with Baseball, basketball and football and ‘92 went Basketball only. Luckily was put up on binders sleeves, and top loaders by my friends older brother from the jump.

trade you a topshot moment

PSA prices increase starting march 1st. my LCS stopped taking submissions until that date when PSA tells them the new price update. lots of speculation they're doubling everything to try and discourage people from sending so they can catch up on their backlog. highly doubt it'll stop people from sending though

Reactions: g14
I’m trying to buy a box to open for fun, is it just luck as to when to go or as early as possible? Or is it impossible if you don’t have connects.

specifically basketball

I’m trying to buy a box to open for fun, is it just luck as to when to go or as early as possible? Or is it impossible if you don’t have connects.

specifically basketball

there are hobby boxes and there is retail

hobby is way too expensive right now
retail is next to impossible to find unless you get super lucky or put in work

to just rip something for fun, I'd suggest buying a mega or a couple blasters or hangers off ebay.

Hoops 2020-21 is out right now. You can get a mega box (144 cards) for around $100ish on ebay. Retail price is $50 so you're paying double but who cares? It cant stay stocked and right now, its the only product out for the new draft class.

To get a box, with that many cards, for a hundo... its gonna be about your best bet currently

if you want to wait you can get Optic or Prizm, but its gonna be a lot more expensive after-market

Okay great! Thanks for the help! So it isn’t like shoes where they put them out on a date and time? It’s just random?

That phil jackson kind of got the wax stains on it & etc but its still vintage way undervalued 👀 looking for Pat Riley next
9509F8A6-EC56-44BE-9A39-8D9A5822567B.jpeg
B47B5114-C89C-4EBC-9296-16FD9D882C6B.jpeg

Not bad hoops for blaster at thr lcs..trying to build a little iverson collection since i got my wade done that slam holo is too dole

497D41B7-1150-4D6D-9C11-64794E2A37BC.jpeg

Buying 03-04 chrome undervauled singles off ebay lately

Back
Top Bottom