Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Haven’t posted in awhile. Few recent picks ups. I PC Luka. Nothing new here, can’t hit any retail, so these will do.

The 9s will be upgraded soon lol. Finally got the courtside to complete the select set.
Already had the concourse and premier.

4C0CADA0-2407-470C-8A7D-CF21E359554E.jpeg
66C17043-9E5C-45ED-9013-DC95BBB3E88F.jpeg
469A181A-7190-4706-A97F-47C7B9BB4414.jpeg

how are you doing with cracking and resubbing? Just hoping for the best and submitting til it gets a 10?

how are you doing with cracking and resubbing? Just hoping for the best and submitting til it gets a 10?

honestly I have only tried it on one card. I cracked a psa 8 lebron rookie topps chrome and sent it to bgs and it got a bgs 8.5. It’s def a big risk. There are 5 cards I’m considering of cracking and resubbing.

I know it has been easier from what I’ve seen and told to crack a bgs and resubbing to Psa. Mainly because you see the sub grades on bgs and know what you can possibly get away with at Psa.
But on the other hand it’s usually all luck lol. True gem 9.5 usually crossover well but crack first lol. Never cross grade. Psa or bgs will never cross grade to a grade you want.

your margins keep decreasing if you keep trying to chase that 10 by re subbing til it’s 10s lol, especially with the grading price increase. Grading is so subjective with these graders.

My hot streak of having zero competition might be coming to an end or these stimmys got people out here with money to blow. Mind you I have cleared this same Walmart out consistently every week for the past year save like 2 or 3 when I was out of town. Even on my off weeks there would still be product left on the shelf. Since I'm back in person I usually send someone to the walmart for me to clear the shelf.

Today I get a call while I'm at work and the vendor is stocking but there is 9 other people waiting behind my pops. Not once I have ever seen any other human being looking at cards in this store. Going to have to start sending multiple bodies, Prizm is going to be a nightmare.

Haven’t posted in awhile. Few recent picks ups. I PC Luka. Nothing new here, can’t hit any retail, so these will do.

The 9s will be upgraded soon lol. Finally got the courtside to complete the select set.
Already had the concourse and premier.

4C0CADA0-2407-470C-8A7D-CF21E359554E.jpeg
66C17043-9E5C-45ED-9013-DC95BBB3E88F.jpeg
469A181A-7190-4706-A97F-47C7B9BB4414.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Courtside! Same step back jumper but its in-game vs Prizm, thats just from a shoot. Def the base Luka to own

Yeah I cant be mad. Tbh you dont know how they obtained that. For all we know, some of that could have even been bought on the after market. And even if it was all bought retail.

Hobbys super hot right now.

Obviously I aint w/ the backdoor shenanigans, but on an even playing field - it is what it is. I cant even be mad. I got my own stash that Ive purchased, fair and square

That's the thing tho, look at those items. He didn't just show up and pull all that. No way. You KNOW that is a hustle thru a back channel.

I have ZERO issue with someone walkin into a store and buyin and stashin. As everyone has said, I'm tryin to build that up myself. FOR ME.

That picture? His tweet was simple ALL FOR SALE. Prizm, Optic, and Mosaic, I'm sure he'll selling at cost...... :lol:

In another post, you mentioned "have you talked to the manager?" Why? We shouldn't HAVE to talk to any ****ing body to buy retail cards. There shouldn't be a market for people to buy up everything and then resell it at quadruple the price. Those people should go to jail.

I have literally had a Walmart TAKE ITEMS OUT OF MY HANDS and say that I can't buy them, because they can't tell me from a reseller. That's ****ing bull****

That's the thing tho, look at those items. He didn't just show up and pull all that. No way. You KNOW that is a hustle thru a back channel.

How do you KNOW that? I have a pretty good stack of boxes in my possession as well... mostly Pokemon but a lot of other NFL cards. Dude could have been putting in work and going to Walmart / Target every single day, wasting time and gas money, coming out empty handed 5x out 7, etc.

Went back and forth by email a few times until we came up with a resolution I was happy with. I already shipped back the 3 damaged boxes. I don't want to say yet until I have the replacement products in hand. You guys just gotta be patient like me, lol. They're not shipping out til they get their's back. So hopefully I'll have the replacements sometime next week.

So they didn't have replacements for the 3 boxes of 20-21 Certified available, they were trying to offer me 2 boxes of 19-20 Elite.

3 for 2.

I wasn't having it. Because in an initial email they sent, me they stated "equal or greater value." Guy kept sending me different links saying Elite boxes are more expensive, etc...

But I stuck to my guns, did the math for them, and kept quoting their own "equal or greater value," even printed out the email chain and highlighted that part when I shipped back the damaged 20-21 Certifieds.

Anyways, got the 3 for 3 as replacements. I might crack them this weekend! Stay tuned y'all!

IMG_20210319_180405.jpg

Nice I actually got a new release
Battle styles Pokémon release looks crazy compared to shining fates.
8478CA46-A494-4993-AE2E-E2BC7E9C384F.jpeg

Edit: opened it and got no hits lol
Now I needa score some nba/nfl

Last edited:
Wade in a Bulls jersey still feels weird to me :lol:

Just building up my wade PC
Got this at a great price, feel like this has a better historic value compared to his Cavs era

born & raised in Chicago , jordan and the main reason why Jimmy Butler came to Miami
After linking up

Reactions: jjs
Went to my first card show here in WA just started collecting again and picked up this Lebron for my pc
Also picked up a Shaq rookie at the LCS.
66DF8042-EEEF-4AFF-BCC6-79EC197B57EB.jpeg
236066B8-5586-4689-8ABF-28DAA2D3CFE2.jpeg
Great cards! I have both. One thing though, out of all the amazing Shaq Rookie cards, I don’t know why THIS is the one that skyrocketed. I would have figured it would have been the Ultra, or the Stadium Club...or of course, The Upper Deck Rookie that was in Hi Series packs. I mean his Skybox had a great action shot...Hoops was eh, as was Fleer... but I never thought it would have been Topps...then again other players’ Topps Base Rookies have started to skyrocket.

Back
Top Bottom