Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Went to a differnt target and waited in line for about 30 min with some guys. I was 8th in line. Got there at right time as line was 40 deep before I left. People bringing their kids, wives, aunts, grandparents in these lines lol. But got this (was one item per sport):

90FA2A8D-C333-4DC7-9C1B-1C45CE57C36F.jpeg

Wife and I expecting our first kid in September and she’s seen the prices these things go for on eBay so the pressure is there lol. But I’m holding on to some stuff to open for myself and in case of a rainy day.

Says nothing about # per guest... so first dude in line can clean out the whole store?

Not sure exactly how they're doing it, but if I end up out there, I'll keep y'all posted. Seems like every Target up here is doing something different.

My local Target introduced a 1 per person policy. You can get one Pokemon pack and one sportscard pack.

Picked up a ps5 today and saw a cart full of cards at Cust Service desk. Asked the deal, and they said they're keeping pokemon and sports cards up there and only 1 item total per person. Nice that it gives more people a shot but 1 pack is kinda weak. All they had was MLB so I didn't get anything

Picked up a ps5 today and saw a cart full of cards at Cust Service desk. Asked the deal, and they said they're keeping pokemon and sports cards up there and only 1 item total per person. Nice that it gives more people a shot but 1 pack is kinda weak. All they had was MLB so I didn't get anything

I seen mad PS5s at Target today lol they said it was all online orders. How were you able to grab one? Just get lucky? I need one for my sons

I seen mad PS5s at Target today lol they said it was all online orders. How were you able to grab one? Just get lucky? I need one for my sons
A few weeks ago I was picking something up from Best Buy. I see a guy walk out with a PS5 and I stopped him to ask if they were in stock. He said nah, he ordered it online lol.

I was sent home from work from HR and my boss the next two weeks to get some more tests because I passed out yesterday at work after getting faint (**** This Covid ****), so to keep myself occupied and make some extra money I might start selling a few extra cards on EBay. I was thinking of putting together a retro package of a MAYBE mid grade ‘87 Fleer Mike (corners and edges are good, centering isn’t bad at all...only fault is there is a TINY hairline crease on the card, I’ve had it since 1989), an ‘88 Fleer Mike (great condition, good corners, edges, decent centering, and no surface issues) my ungraded ‘88 Fleer Pippen, Miller, Rodman, and Stockton rookies, a Pack fresh Topps Garnett rookie, A prettt much Mint Tim Duncan Finest Rookie, Pretty much mint Dirk Finest Rookie, Nash Finest rookie, Topps Duncan rookie, Stadium Club Shaq Rookie, Hoops Shaq Rookie, a Decent Upper Deck Hi series Shaq rookie, and a few mint Topps Finest Jordans from ‘95-‘97. All raw unfortunately. Was thinking I could Maybe get several hundred if I’m lucky. Also thinking about selling my BGS 9 ‘92-‘93 Stadium Club Members only Beam Team Mike since I saw someone get over a thousand on that one in that EXACT condition (still on the fence about parting with that one, but the money might be too good right now.) Any suggestion?

looks like they're rolling out donruss for retail basketball, i'm going to have to lurk around walmart now..

pce to my wallet

does prizm retail come to stores this week?

if not thats cool, still want a donruss blaster

Back
Top Bottom