Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Target online drops been good to me... just pulled from an Absolute Blaster from last weeks drop.

IMG_20211127_160838.jpg

Dropping my card ig page..if you guys got any..will follow back (love looking at dope collectors stuff)

this 1/1 i picked up last month...paid $2 dollar for it

my wade gold threads 1st year all star patch auto

cracked iced:nthat:

i do tcg's also lol

Before I post on eBay and who might know a little something about something, do these two cards have any value? Person that wants me to sell it gave me a screenshot of a crazy amount, but haven't done much research yet.
20211223_185251.jpg

20211223_185308.jpg
Any help is appreciated.

Dropping my card ig page..if you guys got any..will follow back (love looking at dope collectors stuff)

this 1/1 i picked up last month...paid $2 dollar for it

my wade gold threads 1st year all star patch auto

cracked iced:nthat:

i do tcg's also lol

That Pokémon post 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: g14

Sharing my best pull of the year when it comes to cards in general, so glad I recorded it! I found two packs of chilling reign left in my drug store and pulled a nice bad boy from it

My wife actually found Mosaic basketball at Walmart the other day. :wow: :pimp:

I got a Lamelo, but not anything rare or anything. I've had family over during the holidays so haven't had much time to sort and organize, but I'll post pics at some point.

I was surprised when I visited target to pick up some medicine. The pharmacy is next to the card section. There was a lot of Pokémon and baseball stuff. I grabbed two different baseball products and a couple of Pokémon packs.

Reactions: g14
So Fanatics has a monopoly of every sport, every brand now. Wonder if they buy Upper Deck next.

I'd love to see
Topps
Fleer
Donruss
Score
Upper Deck
Prizm
Bowman
Mosaic

All released, all 3 sports. Whew. I'd be broke. :lol:

Can’t believe they only got $500 - that’s a big brand
I read something from an unverified Twitter earlier that Fanatics made an offer to buy Topps a long time ago. Then Topps countered with some insane asking price. Instead of Fanatics negotiating, they just said eff it and went after the official MLB licensing. After getting it, they went back to Topps and settled on a number that was supposedly a lot lower than the original offer Fantics made.

Not sure if true, but if that's the case, Topps greed cost them a substantial amount of money.

I read something from an unverified Twitter earlier that Fanatics made an offer to buy Topps a long time ago. Then Topps countered with some insane asking price. Instead of Fanatics negotiating, they just said eff it and went after the official MLB licensing. After getting it, they went back to Topps and settled on a number that was supposedly a lot lower than the original offer Fantics made.

Not sure if true, but if that's the case, Topps greed cost them a substantial amount of money.
That adds up - I’m curious when MLB started selling the license

Even though we all should have seen this coming, this is such a f**king relief!! None of us wanted fanatics branded cards.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It creates a real monopoly. They’ll definitely jack the prices up above what panini is charging. It’s just too bad it isn’t like before where all the major brands had rights and there was way more competition.

Back
Top Bottom