Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Target, Walmart and Fanatics jacking up the prices is making re-sellers think twice. The Red Card exclusive stuff as well.

Think a lot of resellers bounced out. I'm buying to hold and rip later on. But no Megas in sight lol

Yeah the prices going up a bit and the product def has something to do with it, discord im in quite literally said bots were getting blocked. Those Pokemon UPC’s are an easy flip/great hold and they were easy to snag when they are usually toughh

I want to see how many of these guys with bots are just sitting on product because they can only make $5-$10 on the resell lol

You guys hear this story about a group called Backyard Break? Apparently they did a giveaway of an Absolute box and they pulled a gold Trevor Lawrence Kaboom out of it. And as soon as they pulled it they then said they were no longer giving it away, citing that its a $38k card if it grades a PSA9 so "why would we give that away?". Now they are trying to save face, but are getting flamed on their IG.

You guys hear this story about a group called Backyard Break? Apparently they did a giveaway of an Absolute box and they pulled a gold Trevor Lawrence Kaboom out of it. And as soon as they pulled it they then said they were no longer giving it away, citing that its a $38k card if it grades a PSA9 so "why would we give that away?". Now they are trying to save face, but are getting flamed on their IG.

Wow, is this grounds to sue?

Any nt lawyers can chime in

I just checked their ig they gave it away, but even that can be an inside job

Wow, is this grounds to sue?

Any nt lawyers can chime in

I just checked their ig they gave it away, but even that can be an inside job
They specifically said in their video that the person who gets the giveaway is the person who did the worst in a break that they ran. Then after all the backlash they said they would randomize it. They screwed over the rightful winner of the giveaway. Its clear as day on the video, and they are still trying to claim they didnt.

I went to my target one day and there were loads of Pokémon. Went to check last night and it was cleaned out. I must’ve gone right when they restocked.

They specifically said in their video that the person who gets the giveaway is the person who did the worst in a break that they ran. Then after all the backlash they said they would randomize it. They screwed over the rightful winner of the giveaway. Its clear as day on the video, and they are still trying to claim they didnt.
Now they’re donating $20,000 to charity, and keeping the card? Lol. Nice tax write off combined with an eventual auction sale of said card. And dude who won gets nada.

Who are these guys? Born rich and just buying tons of boxes and only showing the gems?

Now they’re donating $20,000 to charity, and keeping the card? Lol. Nice tax write off combined with an eventual auction sale of said card. And dude who won gets nada.

Who are these guys? Born rich and just buying tons of boxes and only showing the gems?

They don’t come off edumcated that’s for sure

Them giving that card to rightful owner would give them 10x the ROI down the road

i watched like 20 seconds and they looked like frat boy douchebags

So here is the timeline:

-decided they werent going to give the card to the rightful winner because it was a "$38k card if graded a psa9"
-got TONS of backlash and they still argued that there was no rightful winner of the card
-said "we will just sell the card and donate $20k to a charity"
-people still flamed the hell out of them because someone got screwed
-they backtracked again after all the backlash and said they would randomize it on twitch
-people are still furious because the original winner didnt win the twitch giveaway
-now they are saying they are going to donate $20k to charity anyway as another way to try to save face

They are still getting killed. I have never played in any of their stuff. No idea how they have the following they do. They are a bunch of douchebags and one of the guys does breaks in a crop top.

End of the story is after all the heat they were getting they caved and someone did get the card for free, but it wasnt the rightful winner of the giveaway.

Rumor is these parasites listed the gold Kaboom Trevor on ebay.. Twitch should take their platform away from them

Just watched the video. That's so trash man. Sadly this is what it's become.

I only do breaks with a few trusted companies in the past. CardCollector2, Dynasty Breaks and a local one I know the guys. That's it.

271859791_10227378033414139_2830091356105770710_n.jpg

I dont think this guy has much of a chance in a court of law to win this, but he absolutely should try. Feel bad for the dude.

Back
Top Bottom