Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

D33B1450-62F2-4814-92FC-90BFBE86BBF6.jpeg

Daaaaaam

The product they took tho wow

Hopefully they had insurance but even if they did it will never compare to the potential product they missed

Send the Bart too if you think it's a high grade. He started the season good.
Ya I saw that! I figured he’d get a real shot with posey retiring. I actually have two of them had the wildest rip ever. Got a kelenic and two Bart autos. Those boxes can be pretty dusty so I was amazed. I’m hoping PSA opens up a 20-25 dollar service level pretty soon here. I have so much stuff I want to send but not sure I wanna drop 50 per.

I’ve got a bulk submission of around 200 cards that’s been sitting in QA1 for a few weeks now and I’m getting really antsy. I’ve got some bowman 1st Bart stuff in there. Tons of Bobby Witt jr too.

Anyone here have a membership to any grading service? I have a bunch of lesser cards I want to get graded and I figure $100 (PSA collectors club) to get them back faster might be worth it.

Anyone here have a membership to any grading service? I have a bunch of lesser cards I want to get graded and I figure $100 (PSA collectors club) to get them back faster might be worth it.

I have the $100 PSA membership. It’s cool, you get two opportunities a week to enter a raffle that allows you to sub 20 cards currently at $50/pop

I’ve won enough that I’ve subbed pretty much everything I wanted to, so I think over time it’s worth it

Actually got a 20 card sub that I won last Tuesday. Still gotta see what I want to send in, prob just be some recent ip autos my kids got, including this one:
B21D804A-6A6D-4C0C-AC09-70C9E40E7529.jpeg

93BEA416-5988-499E-98A9-528DC7699580.jpeg

Last edited:
I can’t tell, is it just one 4 card pack in those blister packs?
Edit: I zoomed in and it is 2 packs

Pretty sure those are gravity feed packs that they repackaged. If there’s a couple packs in there it might be aight

Prizm and Optic are the two best retail b ball products you can find, just they printed a ton and jacked the prices recently

Nonetheless, if you just tryna rip and got a lil bread to blow - those the two products that have a nice ceiling

thats expensive for 2 packs of optic and prizm

Those are the best 2 get but dam they hiked the ish outta those

25 bucks more and u can get mega for retail

thats expensive for 2 packs of optic and prizm

Those are the best 2 get but dam they hiked the ish outta those

25 bucks more and u can get mega for retail
Truth but I’ve heard Canada prices are quite a bit more than us in general.

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom