Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Took my sons to the Dallas game tonight. Came away with some heat
4661E96A-EBED-413A-B70E-9534CFF8FFBB.jpeg

BD9E28F7-E945-4DEE-B016-F52DF3D04B9B.jpeg

0AA21460-BBA9-4ADB-BB47-C11A6A5715DD.jpeg

That’s awesome man, going to mean so much when they get older and look back. Happy y’all had that time together!
Appreciate ya brother!

Yeah they had an absolute blast man, definitely an incredibly big night to remember

Nice.

Who’s the worse you’ve encountered lol?
Over the past three years we’ve went to a handful of games but still there are way more teams that we haven’t went for than we have.

The coolest of teams we’ve went for tho, by far, are:
Luka
Steph
SGA

Ja was cool, he signed last year and gave my son his game used arm sleeve this year but heard he’s tough in other cities

Worst? I’m sure everybody has seen videos of Bron “being cool” but that’s def the exception, not the rule lol The Boston Celtics, as a whole, were prob the worst.

We went to like 4 or 5 games this year, as far as some of the newcomers go, Cade and Paolo were super nice to my boys.

It’s hit or miss, they might be in a good mood or a bad mood, etc

Interesting - everything I know/heard about Tatum has been awesome. But that’s 99% Duke related
I shoulda clarified. Tatum, I’ve heard, is nice. When we went to the Boston game last year he was done warming up by the time we got into the arena. The rest of the team was on straight-ignore and Jaylen Brown actually looked over and shook his head and said “nope!” to my son Lol it was one of those holier-than-thou “nopes” too.

Sallgood, my kids know they’re not owed a damn thing but it was funny

Dude. You’re the GOAT when it comes to obtaining IP autographs lol
Lol thank you my brother!

My kids absolutely love it, we’re a big basketball family with my daughter and son both playing and overall, we’re just heavy into the sport.

We have a lot I haven’t posted in here but we got these done couple weeks ago when Golden State was here
217718F2-E9CA-4FBE-9EBD-157D52213504.jpeg

6728862B-228C-4817-B253-9014E5F81704.jpeg

Crowd was NUTS for GS so had to go fishing 😂
Curry 4 Flotro

All those auto's are on card?

Sheesh.
Yessir, all on card in-person autos

Lol thank you my brother!

My kids absolutely love it, we’re a big basketball family with my daughter and son both playing and overall, we’re just heavy into the sport.

We have a lot I haven’t posted in here but we got these done couple weeks ago when Golden State was here
217718F2-E9CA-4FBE-9EBD-157D52213504.jpeg

6728862B-228C-4817-B253-9014E5F81704.jpeg

Crowd was NUTS for GS so had to go fishing 😂
Curry 4 Flotro

Yessir, all on card in-person autos
May need you to get me some autos lol

I got rugged by his BB pixel chain project lol! Sticking to Bowman and Chrome for MLB personally, not sure how the BB stuff will age.

I met him 15 years ago or so at the NT Dodgers summit, nice enough guy, he’s just a clown to me 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom