Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Got this SSP BoardWalk Blue Tiger today

IMG_2031.jpeg

I just looked, none have sold but this is what people are askin
IMG_3979.png

Def a dope card but $5k for the 10 is wild. I’d opt for a regular Prizm blue /199 (or blue ice/etc)for far less

Flaminhot- you pull that bad boy or cop it raw?
Pulled out of a box today. And since we’re here these are some others pulled from some boxes I’ve opened as well

IMG_2068.jpeg

IMG_2069.jpeg

IMG_2059.jpeg

IMG_2060.jpeg

IMG_2073.jpeg
IMG_2072.jpeg
IMG_2075.jpeg
IMG_2074.jpeg

Anyone familiar with Pokémon know what this is exactly? I found 2 of these at a garage sale. One sealed, one open but cards sealed.

IMG_4977.jpeg
IMG_4979.jpeg

Anyone familiar with Pokémon know what this is exactly? I found 2 of these at a garage sale. One sealed, one open but cards sealed.

IMG_4977.jpeg
IMG_4979.jpeg
Japan only Charizard V Star vs Rayquaza V Max special decks. They're a pre-set deck like starter decks etc. Comes with what you see on the back of the box. Goes for around $75USD

Nice Eeyore 100, who do you mainly collect non-sport wise?

Im starting to collect Marvel X-Men Red PMGs, got one of my grails via trade recently:

D6623C42-10FA-4FD4-8658-7487E9B5DA9B.jpeg

Non sports? Nothing I can pinpoint and it’ll be a mix of things I stumble onto Lol. Like the Disney 100, Meta, and also pre ordered that Topps Star Wars

Caught a restock at Target. Had about 12 select blasters. I picked up 2. Anyone pull anything good out of them yet?

Sent in for grading 🤞🏽

IMG_5444.jpeg

How much all that run you total? Got some
Mlb and pokemon i want to send in

IMG_4482.jpeg
IMG_4483.jpeg

Cant find this no where, its a panini honors from chronicles 20-21 but this color is nowhere online, all the other colors are numbered, its a teal green, trying to see the worth, I do see lebron and lemelo teals but not one kyrie anywhere

Last edited:
How much all that run you total? Got some
Mlb and pokemon i want to send in

IMG_4482.jpeg
IMG_4483.jpeg

Cant find this no where, its a panini honors from chronicles 20-21 but this color is nowhere online, all the other colors are numbered, its a teal green, trying to see the worth, I do see lebron and lemelo teals but not one kyrie anywhere

Around 200 bucks. Pokémon has their own prices for subs though it’s not hella different so you have an idea.

My buddy did 26 cards and it cost him 550. It’s also based on perceived value and he had a couple bangers in there that drove up the price

Around 200 bucks. Pokémon has their own prices for subs though it’s not hella different so you have an idea.

My buddy did 26 cards and it cost him 550. It’s also based on perceived value and he had a couple bangers in there that drove up the price

Theres a card shop here in the city that is doing in person submissions to psa, when I get some extra $ ima go there, was gonna submit it online but they posted it on ig so i said f it ill do it with them

IMG_4482.jpeg
IMG_4483.jpeg

It’s prob not much tbh

If you look at solds, two brons sold for $6 and $11

To a Kyrie collector maybe you can get as much as the Lebrons went for but, generally speaking, his card of the same set/parallel is gonna go for less than Brons

IMG_6160.jpeg

It’s prob not much tbh

If you look at solds, two brons sold for $6 and $11

To a Kyrie collector maybe you can get as much as the Lebrons went for but, generally speaking, his card of the same set/parallel is gonna go for less than Brons

IMG_6160.jpeg

Weird that their isnt not 1 single card online of the one I have, not one at all

Back
Top Bottom