Anyone else attracts a lot of gay dudes

So tonight I'm working out at the gym and I notice this Dominican dude checkin' me out.  No biggie.  But damn, dude slyly follows me around the gym scoping me.  Especially when I was working on my thighs.  So when I was leavin' I noticed he was in the shower because he had his head peekin' out, when I was finishing washing my face, I turn, and dude is dead $%$ in front of me stark naked, *@#! stand tall. 
sick.gif
  I told him sternly "Excuse me" and left.

This isn't the first time I've had gay dudes come at me.  One dude didn't let my hand go after I dapped him up at the Buffalo Wild Wings. 

So tonight I'm working out at the gym and I notice this Dominican dude checkin' me out.  No biggie.  But damn, dude slyly follows me around the gym scoping me.  Especially when I was working on my thighs.  So when I was leavin' I noticed he was in the shower because he had his head peekin' out, when I was finishing washing my face, I turn, and dude is dead $%$ in front of me stark naked, *@#! stand tall. 
sick.gif

This isn't the first time I've had gay dudes come at me.  One dude didn't let my hand go after I dapped him up at the Buffalo Wild Wings. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

sick.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

sick.gif

Man.. this dude working at wingstop was giving me googily eyes over the counter when I was waiting for my order.

Made it super akward so I wipped out my phone and pretended like he wasn't there. I dipped with the quickness when my chicken came..

Man.. this dude working at wingstop was giving me googily eyes over the counter when I was waiting for my order.

Made it super akward so I wipped out my phone and pretended like he wasn't there. I dipped with the quickness when my chicken came..

Originally Posted by jdiggs

all the time, man. the single reason why i'll never step foot in Topshop again. it's uncomfortable but i try to just ignore it.

if you're a remotely attractive male, i wouldn't recommend going down Broadway unless you want to be eye raped by packs of light skinned men.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Back
Top Bottom