Anyone else attracts a lot of gay dudes

all the time, man. the single reason why i'll never step foot in Topshop again. it's uncomfortable but i try to just ignore it.

if you're a remotely attractive male, i wouldn't recommend going down Broadway unless you want to be eye raped by packs of light skinned men.

ARod still a fool for that one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Man.. this dude working at wingstop was giving me googily eyes over the counter when I was waiting for my order.

Made it super akward so I wipped out my phone and pretended like he wasn't there. I dipped with the quickness when my chicken came..
roll.gif
roll.gif

OGBOBBY clownin

Man.. this dude working at wingstop was giving me googily eyes over the counter when I was waiting for my order.

Made it super akward so I wipped out my phone and pretended like he wasn't there. I dipped with the quickness when my chicken came..
roll.gif
roll.gif

OGBOBBY clownin

Yes i think its my manliness, I guess I'd be a bear in their world. I have a beard and long legs

idk

this dude bugged me so hard on FB chat. ol geico gecko !@% child
268728_232302563457018_100000318283071_815654_8354976_n.jpg

Yes i think its my manliness, I guess I'd be a bear in their world. I have a beard and long legs

idk

this dude bugged me so hard on FB chat. ol geico gecko !@% child
268728_232302563457018_100000318283071_815654_8354976_n.jpg

Originally Posted by j4ck

roll.gif
roll.gif

OGBOBBY clownin

laugh.gif
I dunno how u thought of that. Pause.

Originally Posted by j4ck

roll.gif
roll.gif

OGBOBBY clownin

laugh.gif
I dunno how u thought of that. Pause.

those @%*+@*# be thirsty as hell at tha wolfchase mall which is the main reason I dont go there anymore I take my endeavors to tha oakcourt where all tha fine grown women be at

those @%*+@*# be thirsty as hell at tha wolfchase mall which is the main reason I dont go there anymore I take my endeavors to tha oakcourt where all tha fine grown women be at

Back
Top Bottom