roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jeter's reaction always gets me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yea, my girl always says she sees gay guys staring at me.

This dominican gay guy at McDonalds was grillin' me hard a few years ago, but other than that... no good stories. I was with my girl too, no shame.

This dominican gay guy at McDonalds was grillin' me hard a few years ago, but other than that... no good stories. I was with my girl too, no shame.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by KingJay718

So tonight I'm working out at the gym and I notice this Dominican dude checkin' me out.  No biggie.  But damn, dude slyly follows me around the gym scoping me.  Especially when I was working on my thighs.  So when I was leavin' I noticed he was in the shower because he had his head peekin' out, when I was finishing washing my face, I turn, and dude is dead $%$ in front of me stark naked, *@#! stand tall. 
sick.gif
  I told him sternly "Excuse me" and left.

This isn't the first time I've had gay dudes come at me.  One dude didn't let my hand go after I dapped him up at the Buffalo Wild Wings. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by KingJay718

So tonight I'm working out at the gym and I notice this Dominican dude checkin' me out.  No biggie.  But damn, dude slyly follows me around the gym scoping me.  Especially when I was working on my thighs.  So when I was leavin' I noticed he was in the shower because he had his head peekin' out, when I was finishing washing my face, I turn, and dude is dead $%$ in front of me stark naked, *@#! stand tall. 
sick.gif
  I told him sternly "Excuse me" and left.

This isn't the first time I've had gay dudes come at me.  One dude didn't let my hand go after I dapped him up at the Buffalo Wild Wings. 
roll.gif

Man just a few weeks ago I was waiting for a train and looking for something in my briefcase. This dude sits next to me almost immediately and starts talking to me. I'm thinking he sounds zesty but he's probably either just likes to talk or he's crazy. Anyhow, I didn't want to be rude and assumed it was a regular conversation until he started asking too many questions and trying to talk about his life. Then right before he was about to leave this guy had the audacity to ask for my number and said we should hang out. The whole time I wasn't even looking at him but at this point I turned to him, gave him the Tim Duncan stoneface and said "Naw bro, I'm into chicks", got up and went to another bench. I was astonished at his boldness for like 3 days.

Man just a few weeks ago I was waiting for a train and looking for something in my briefcase. This dude sits next to me almost immediately and starts talking to me. I'm thinking he sounds zesty but he's probably either just likes to talk or he's crazy. Anyhow, I didn't want to be rude and assumed it was a regular conversation until he started asking too many questions and trying to talk about his life. Then right before he was about to leave this guy had the audacity to ask for my number and said we should hang out. The whole time I wasn't even looking at him but at this point I turned to him, gave him the Tim Duncan stoneface and said "Naw bro, I'm into chicks", got up and went to another bench. I was astonished at his boldness for like 3 days.

Not a lot but I have a gay friend who offered me 500€ if he could suck my #*%+. I refused pretty damn fast
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom