Anyone else attracts a lot of gay dudes

jean and a polo shirt or a shirt with a collar mainly... sometimes other stuff... but that is the main stuff

jean and a polo shirt or a shirt with a collar mainly... sometimes other stuff... but that is the main stuff

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Gay dudes buy me drinks all the time
laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks, the economy is bad...if its good enough for women its good enough for me dambit.
#noshame
roll.gif
didn't you say one time you added the Lafayette vest to your wardrobe?

Yea I wear a vest, it was a joke....I get a lotta compliments for how I dress (from guys and girls) and being extremely eccentric doesn't help. I have gay friends and gay people are drawn to me, I'm very comfortable around them to an extent. Not a big deal.
ohwell.gif

Like I said, the drinks are appreciated
I understand that the drinks are appreciated but I just imagine you in this and it makes sense why the drinks are free.
laugh.gif

tumblr_llqfsnMjE41qzoaqi

laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks, the economy is bad...if its good enough for women its good enough for me dambit.
#noshame
roll.gif

Yea I wear a vest, it was a joke....I get a lotta compliments for how I dress (from guys and girls) and being extremely eccentric doesn't help. I have gay friends and gay people are drawn to me, I'm very comfortable around them to an extent. Not a big deal.
ohwell.gif

I understand that the drinks are appreciated but I just imagine you in this and it makes sense why the drinks are free.
laugh.gif

tumblr_llqfsnMjE41qzoaqi

Originally Posted by Demps

laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks,
you dont feel weird?

I would NEVER accept a drink from a gay.

Meh its a weird emotion, like Pookie described. Somewhere between flattery and discomfort. I play along till they get that yo lemme smash look in their eyes.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sadly I know that look. I had to switch from Subway to Quizno's cause the cashier would always moan when I'd place my order. It wasn't
loud, but enough for people to hear. Then he would ask something like "Would you like some more meat with that?", or "Can you handle all that
meat?". I never knew what to say, cause I wasn't tryin to walk outta there with no small !%@ sandwhich. 

Originally Posted by Demps

laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks,
you dont feel weird?

I would NEVER accept a drink from a gay.

Meh its a weird emotion, like Pookie described. Somewhere between flattery and discomfort. I play along till they get that yo lemme smash look in their eyes.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sadly I know that look. I had to switch from Subway to Quizno's cause the cashier would always moan when I'd place my order. It wasn't
loud, but enough for people to hear. Then he would ask something like "Would you like some more meat with that?", or "Can you handle all that
meat?". I never knew what to say, cause I wasn't tryin to walk outta there with no small !%@ sandwhich. 

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by Slim

all the time, man. the single reason why i'll never step foot in Topshop again. it's uncomfortable but i try to just ignore it.

if you're a remotely attractive male, i wouldn't recommend going down Broadway unless you want to be eye raped by packs of light skinned men.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

all the time, man. the single reason why i'll never step foot in Topshop again. it's uncomfortable but i try to just ignore it.

if you're a remotely attractive male, i wouldn't recommend going down Broadway unless you want to be eye raped by packs of light skinned men.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

This one gay guy at the gym is always staring at me when I work out. One time I was squating and dude came behind me asking me if I needed a spot.
indifferent.gif
You must stare at him to know he is staring at you though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

This one gay guy at the gym is always staring at me when I work out. One time I was squating and dude came behind me asking me if I needed a spot.
indifferent.gif
You must stare at him to know he is staring at you though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laughing.gif

I think gay dudes normally go after straight guys word to dude from I Love You Man

I think gay dudes normally go after straight guys word to dude from I Love You Man

Originally Posted by moundraised23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Dudes love me... I smile a lot... dudes steady approach me.  I told him I swing that way.  It may have been my ax tho....I actually don't mind it too much; makes me feel warm inside the heart.  
Fixed. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Dudes love me... I smile a lot... dudes steady approach me.  I told him I swing that way.  It may have been my ax tho....I actually don't mind it too much; makes me feel warm inside the heart.  
Fixed. 
grin.gif

#noshame
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I'm fabulous, I don't know what you want me to say.
laugh.gif

Nah on the real Lafayette and Eric are my fave characters on the show. But I cringe in every scene with Lafayette and Puerto Rican dude.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom