Anyone else attracts a lot of gay dudes

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Gay dudes buy me drinks all the time
laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks, the economy is bad...if its good enough for women its good enough for me dambit.

cad35db54b8bb4b4e94dd205aa3a9b52db0041d.gif

laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks, the economy is bad...if its good enough for women its good enough for me dambit.

cad35db54b8bb4b4e94dd205aa3a9b52db0041d.gif

Dudes love me...I don't really get it...I'm not sure if it's cause I smile a lot...but dudes steady approach me.  I had a dude actually say I was bull-%*%$+%$* when I told him I don't swing that way.  It may have been my pink shirt and pink air maxes tho....I actually don't mind it too much; makes me feel warm inside the heart.  Plus that's how you know you stylin

Dudes love me...I don't really get it...I'm not sure if it's cause I smile a lot...but dudes steady approach me.  I had a dude actually say I was bull-%*%$+%$* when I told him I don't swing that way.  It may have been my pink shirt and pink air maxes tho....I actually don't mind it too much; makes me feel warm inside the heart.  Plus that's how you know you stylin

i used to be one of the few straight dudes at this lounge i worked at.

i'd have dudes knowing damn well i'm not gay buying me drinks too like anton.  not a damb was given by me a drink is a drink and i'm secure enough to not get all michelle bachman if a gay dude gets me a drink. 

i used to be one of the few straight dudes at this lounge i worked at.

i'd have dudes knowing damn well i'm not gay buying me drinks too like anton.  not a damb was given by me a drink is a drink and i'm secure enough to not get all michelle bachman if a gay dude gets me a drink. 

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
#noshame
roll.gif
didn't you say one time you added the Lafayette vest to your wardrobe?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
#noshame
roll.gif
didn't you say one time you added the Lafayette vest to your wardrobe?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks,
you dont feel weird?

I would NEVER accept a drink from a gay.

laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks,
you dont feel weird?

I would NEVER accept a drink from a gay.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

MY COWORKER KEEPS HUGGING ME AND GRABBING ME and psshing me across the room. He's Brazilian AND HE'S GAY. Still don't know how that happened.

He is
ALSO EXTREMELY MUSCULAR WHICH MAKES IT HARD FOR ME to defend myself. His hugs are like 1000 boas ON MY WAIST.

Back
Top Bottom