Anyone else DONE with going to clubs? What age did this occur?

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

Lounges>clubs

This. Im 22 and got sick of the club scene, guess i was never a club guy either.
Lounges are more chill 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by ksteezy

funny story is going to the club with your wife and having females show you even more attention than if you were alone...that ALWAYS happens.

You don't need to go to a club to experience this amigo.

That's obvious bro, but the topic at hand is the club...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by ksteezy

funny story is going to the club with your wife and having females show you even more attention than if you were alone...that ALWAYS happens.

You don't need to go to a club to experience this amigo.

That's obvious bro, but the topic at hand is the club...

i don't get why you guys are complaining about dress code.  i never had a problem getting in anywhere with a regular flannel button up shirt. some jeans that fit right and some vans.
laugh.gif
  just don't wear a fitted or nothing stupid and a white tee.

i don't get why you guys are complaining about dress code.  i never had a problem getting in anywhere with a regular flannel button up shirt. some jeans that fit right and some vans.
laugh.gif
  just don't wear a fitted or nothing stupid and a white tee.

i stopped at 25.... i simply grew out of it.. the songs didnt effect me like they used to. Last time i went to the club i was mad bored....

i stopped at 25.... i simply grew out of it.. the songs didnt effect me like they used to. Last time i went to the club i was mad bored....

I'm okay with clubs, I usually go with a group, but I don't club too often(maybe once a month). I hit bars a little more often though, more fun to me.

I'm okay with clubs, I usually go with a group, but I don't club too often(maybe once a month). I hit bars a little more often though, more fun to me.

I've been done with clubs since I was 22, I'm 27. It really wasn't my scene and I was spending so much money to enjoy myself. It wasn't worth it.

I've been done with clubs since I was 22, I'm 27. It really wasn't my scene and I was spending so much money to enjoy myself. It wasn't worth it.

i was never into clubs that much to begin with. the whole concept of spending my money to be frisked at a door and told what i can and can't wear never appealed to me just like paying for overpriced watered down drinks never did. i won't lie though i've had some fun times at clubs but i had alot of times where i felt i was wasting my time and money being there. i agree with the who you know part though, when i've gone with people that were connected it was much more fun then when i would go like every other shmuck there in line. if i don't have to pay or wait in long lines ill go now but aside from that there's other things i'd rather be doing. i'm not knocking anyones opinion who's at the club every weekend, i guess i just have different preferences.

i was never into clubs that much to begin with. the whole concept of spending my money to be frisked at a door and told what i can and can't wear never appealed to me just like paying for overpriced watered down drinks never did. i won't lie though i've had some fun times at clubs but i had alot of times where i felt i was wasting my time and money being there. i agree with the who you know part though, when i've gone with people that were connected it was much more fun then when i would go like every other shmuck there in line. if i don't have to pay or wait in long lines ill go now but aside from that there's other things i'd rather be doing. i'm not knocking anyones opinion who's at the club every weekend, i guess i just have different preferences.

I only go for celebrations......I'll still go to lounges and bars but most of the time it's for a celebration
laugh.gif

BUT if someone tells me they have a table I'm all for it
laugh.gif

I only go for celebrations......I'll still go to lounges and bars but most of the time it's for a celebration
laugh.gif

BUT if someone tells me they have a table I'm all for it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom