Anyone else DONE with going to clubs? What age did this occur?

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Clubbing at 16!?...no wonder so many of you are "done"...dudes rushed into it...a kid has no business in a club.

I was 17 when I starting working there...had my own apartment STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL.
I was walking around eyes wide shut until the club...I learned EVERYTHING there was to know about
women from the club.
pimp.gif

...So people have the luxury of living the sheltered life, I did
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Clubbing at 16!?...no wonder so many of you are "done"...dudes rushed into it...a kid has no business in a club.

I was 17 when I starting working there...had my own apartment STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL.
I was walking around eyes wide shut until the club...I learned EVERYTHING there was to know about
women from the club.
pimp.gif

...So people have the luxury of living the sheltered life, I did
[/td][/tr][/table]

I started last summer when I was 18, And then I started photographing at clubs, anything from no name clubs to webster, and 40/40

Since I used to take pics for them, I also enjoy no lines, free drinks (even though Im 18 they dont ID Me), private tables, No cover... but im pretty bored of it already... call me a lame but I'd rather stay home and play call of duty or chill with my girl

The only time I have fun is when I go with a large group, and we all just have fun together at our vip table with random girls coming every once in a while to get some drinks. Maybe I'll like it again when I'm older, but Im tired of the same scene... all the girls are the same... same dudes, same crowds, same everything.

I started last summer when I was 18, And then I started photographing at clubs, anything from no name clubs to webster, and 40/40

Since I used to take pics for them, I also enjoy no lines, free drinks (even though Im 18 they dont ID Me), private tables, No cover... but im pretty bored of it already... call me a lame but I'd rather stay home and play call of duty or chill with my girl

The only time I have fun is when I go with a large group, and we all just have fun together at our vip table with random girls coming every once in a while to get some drinks. Maybe I'll like it again when I'm older, but Im tired of the same scene... all the girls are the same... same dudes, same crowds, same everything.

never got into clubs like that. if i go its for a friends bday or something special.

never got into clubs like that. if i go its for a friends bday or something special.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

im from NYC so going to the big clubs used to be the thing (Exit, Sound Factory, Roxy, Avalon).

now i couldnt be bothered. long lines, overly crowded/hot, overpriced drinks, getting back to Brooklyn at 4 in the morning
indifferent.gif

i refuse to pay covers now and excessive house music makes me wanna kill myself.
SOMEONE HERE USE TO FOLLOW "PRESTIGE PRODUCTIONS"
nerd.gif

LOLOL

I USE TO GO TO THE SAME PLACES...UNTIL GUNGIE STARTED CHARGING GUYS $45 TO GET IN..

I JUST RECENTLY WENT OUT FOR MY FRIENDS BDAY...DIDNT LIKE IT NOT 1 BIT!!!

I HAVEN'T GONE TO A CLUB IN OVER A YEAR AND CAN OFFICIALLY SAY I AM RETIRED AT THE AGE OF 32..BUT I DO MISS THE ROXY, COPA, CAFE CON LECHE, TUNNEL, TWILO NIGHTS!

I'VE BEEN GOING TO CLUBS SINCE BIGGIE WAS ALIVE AND PERFORMING...MY MAIN THING WAS DANCING AND THATS IT...GIRLS ALWAYS LIKED GUYS WHO DANCED...ESPECIALLY SALSA! SO I ALWAYS WON...BUT EVER SINCE THE STRICT DRESS CODE CAME INTO PLAY AND THE RIDICULOUS COVER CHARGE...IF I WASNT GETTING IN FREE I WAS HOME!!!

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

im from NYC so going to the big clubs used to be the thing (Exit, Sound Factory, Roxy, Avalon).

now i couldnt be bothered. long lines, overly crowded/hot, overpriced drinks, getting back to Brooklyn at 4 in the morning
indifferent.gif

i refuse to pay covers now and excessive house music makes me wanna kill myself.
SOMEONE HERE USE TO FOLLOW "PRESTIGE PRODUCTIONS"
nerd.gif

LOLOL

I USE TO GO TO THE SAME PLACES...UNTIL GUNGIE STARTED CHARGING GUYS $45 TO GET IN..

I JUST RECENTLY WENT OUT FOR MY FRIENDS BDAY...DIDNT LIKE IT NOT 1 BIT!!!

I HAVEN'T GONE TO A CLUB IN OVER A YEAR AND CAN OFFICIALLY SAY I AM RETIRED AT THE AGE OF 32..BUT I DO MISS THE ROXY, COPA, CAFE CON LECHE, TUNNEL, TWILO NIGHTS!

I'VE BEEN GOING TO CLUBS SINCE BIGGIE WAS ALIVE AND PERFORMING...MY MAIN THING WAS DANCING AND THATS IT...GIRLS ALWAYS LIKED GUYS WHO DANCED...ESPECIALLY SALSA! SO I ALWAYS WON...BUT EVER SINCE THE STRICT DRESS CODE CAME INTO PLAY AND THE RIDICULOUS COVER CHARGE...IF I WASNT GETTING IN FREE I WAS HOME!!!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Those of you who hate it is honestly because of a lack of connection, when i first started i did the whole 3 hours in line, pay a ridiculous cover and party for 2 hours tops, ive spent the 800$+ for bottle service, countless drinks at the bar...however ive made a few good connections and there is really no fuss now to hit a club, just a phone call and the line is skipped....sometimes we dont even have to pay cover...all because of who
I know.
I remember last year we went to Vegas, and since my boy is a pro boxer we had our ticket into any club, no line, no cover, free drinks...if any of you have ever partied like this you wouldnt dare say clubbing is whack....i spent two nights in vegas one in TAO and one in XS and these were probably the best nights ive ever had in a club...i doubt the experience would have been the same had we not had our boy with us...TAO and XS just like nyc clubs are quick to deny dudes and let ridiculous lines pile up and to top
It off charge you a 50+ cover. I'm 28 now and I work 2 jobs so I rarely go out and when I do is usually to a lounge/restaurant....at my age you should of outgrown the club thirst...however when I do hit the club, I really enjoy it.
ANOTHER REASON WHY I STOPPED...IM NOT CALLING DUCKTALES CUZ I KNOW IT HAPPENS BUT CMON...Y AM I DROPPING WHAT I MAKE IN A WEEK IN ONE NIGHT...IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE TO ME!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Those of you who hate it is honestly because of a lack of connection, when i first started i did the whole 3 hours in line, pay a ridiculous cover and party for 2 hours tops, ive spent the 800$+ for bottle service, countless drinks at the bar...however ive made a few good connections and there is really no fuss now to hit a club, just a phone call and the line is skipped....sometimes we dont even have to pay cover...all because of who
I know.
I remember last year we went to Vegas, and since my boy is a pro boxer we had our ticket into any club, no line, no cover, free drinks...if any of you have ever partied like this you wouldnt dare say clubbing is whack....i spent two nights in vegas one in TAO and one in XS and these were probably the best nights ive ever had in a club...i doubt the experience would have been the same had we not had our boy with us...TAO and XS just like nyc clubs are quick to deny dudes and let ridiculous lines pile up and to top
It off charge you a 50+ cover. I'm 28 now and I work 2 jobs so I rarely go out and when I do is usually to a lounge/restaurant....at my age you should of outgrown the club thirst...however when I do hit the club, I really enjoy it.
ANOTHER REASON WHY I STOPPED...IM NOT CALLING DUCKTALES CUZ I KNOW IT HAPPENS BUT CMON...Y AM I DROPPING WHAT I MAKE IN A WEEK IN ONE NIGHT...IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE TO ME!

stop clubbing a while ago plus im hate dress codes..just wanna wear a pair of j's n a tee streetwear til the end

stop clubbing a while ago plus im hate dress codes..just wanna wear a pair of j's n a tee streetwear til the end

ive had alotta great nights in the club, but it does get old. i really dont go that much any more cause its always the same. ima end up spendin like a stack just to flex for sum %*#+++@. the only reason i like goin is cause i know ima leave wit sumthin, or ima at least get sum numbers from sum new freaks. i aint a broke dude by far, but it gets ridiculous to spend so much money in one night wit nuthin to show for it except smashin a couple freaks

ive had alotta great nights in the club, but it does get old. i really dont go that much any more cause its always the same. ima end up spendin like a stack just to flex for sum %*#+++@. the only reason i like goin is cause i know ima leave wit sumthin, or ima at least get sum numbers from sum new freaks. i aint a broke dude by far, but it gets ridiculous to spend so much money in one night wit nuthin to show for it except smashin a couple freaks

Just not appealing any more...esp after u get an ole lady....I bowed at about 22 when I graduated...felt like I had done it all

same routine w the local clubs...do alot more travelin now tho so its cool when im out of town w my fellas...ATL,Houston, Vegas...gets ya mojo back

@!#! a club ..

I stopped going when I was like 23-24

Don't get me wrong I'll still go to one every once in a blue ..

But I rather chill in a bar and get drunk on the regular

I'm just tired of gettin my feet stepped on .. 

!!%#++ ice grillin me in the club waiting for some one to pop off

Dealing with men and females who can't handle their liquor

ect ect

Just not appealing any more...esp after u get an ole lady....I bowed at about 22 when I graduated...felt like I had done it all

same routine w the local clubs...do alot more travelin now tho so its cool when im out of town w my fellas...ATL,Houston, Vegas...gets ya mojo back

@!#! a club ..

I stopped going when I was like 23-24

Don't get me wrong I'll still go to one every once in a blue ..

But I rather chill in a bar and get drunk on the regular

I'm just tired of gettin my feet stepped on .. 

!!%#++ ice grillin me in the club waiting for some one to pop off

Dealing with men and females who can't handle their liquor

ect ect

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm just attracted to respectable females. Which seem to be extinct. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

QFT...

i can get into a club and get my own VIP section anytime I want for free and still have no desire to go lol.

Back
Top Bottom