anyone else get this email?

Dear Sir, My name is Mr. Princess Kwame from Ghana. Sir am a young girl with great fortune, because my father was a former minister of finance before he died in a plane crash. Sir since my father died early 2007 my family member tried to deprive me of my inheritance and they took a lot of treasure from me and try to kill me. Please sir i want this issued to be confidential between us, for security wise. Sir my late father deposit $40m USD in Bank of Ghana, Accra Ghana before he died and my father put a order that this funds cannot be realize to anybody in Africa because My father have a foreign beneficiary that was suppose to receive this funds. Sir i am the next of kins to this funds, so i have the right to assign you as my foreign beneficiary to receive the funds. Sir i don't have a parent any more,and i want you to take me as your son and i will take you as my father. I want us to build trust between us and have a better relationship between us, Sir what am disclosing to you is my life and future. Sir i have the deposit slip and certificate of ownership with me if you want me to send you document. My late father attorney will assist us in getting the Change of Ownership to the funds into you before the bank can acknowledge you as new beneficiary. Sir i don't want to invest this funds in Africa, so when this funds is transfer to your account, i will come over to join you there, so that i can complete my education there. Sir between us i know we have a great future ahead of us. I am willing to give you 40% of the funds for your assistance and care you show to me and ensuring this funds is transfer into your account. I hope you will not go away with my funds. Please i known God will grant us our heart desire and bless you abundantly for helping me and looking forward to hear from you soon. Your Faithfully Princess Kwame

Dear Sir, My name is Mr. Princess Kwame from Ghana. Sir am a young girl with great fortune, because my father was a former minister of finance before he died in a plane crash. Sir since my father died early 2007 my family member tried to deprive me of my inheritance and they took a lot of treasure from me and try to kill me. Please sir i want this issued to be confidential between us, for security wise. Sir my late father deposit $40m USD in Bank of Ghana, Accra Ghana before he died and my father put a order that this funds cannot be realize to anybody in Africa because My father have a foreign beneficiary that was suppose to receive this funds. Sir i am the next of kins to this funds, so i have the right to assign you as my foreign beneficiary to receive the funds. Sir i don't have a parent any more,and i want you to take me as your son and i will take you as my father. I want us to build trust between us and have a better relationship between us, Sir what am disclosing to you is my life and future. Sir i have the deposit slip and certificate of ownership with me if you want me to send you document. My late father attorney will assist us in getting the Change of Ownership to the funds into you before the bank can acknowledge you as new beneficiary. Sir i don't want to invest this funds in Africa, so when this funds is transfer to your account, i will come over to join you there, so that i can complete my education there. Sir between us i know we have a great future ahead of us. I am willing to give you 40% of the funds for your assistance and care you show to me and ensuring this funds is transfer into your account. I hope you will not go away with my funds. Please i known God will grant us our heart desire and bless you abundantly for helping me and looking forward to hear from you soon. Your Faithfully Princess Kwame

Mr. Princess Kwame
#SWAG 
pimp.gif

yo lemme get that e-mail since u gonna back out....hoping u would back out so i can adopt this kid as my son so i can get 20 mil

yo lemme get that e-mail since u gonna back out....hoping u would back out so i can adopt this kid as my son so i can get 20 mil

Back
Top Bottom