Anyone Else Love the Airport?....

yup, chilling at the airport during stopovers is like an adventure for me, hong kong for 14 hours, guam, china, new york, i love it

yup, chilling at the airport during stopovers is like an adventure for me, hong kong for 14 hours, guam, china, new york, i love it

I'm not making the emotional connection of anticipating a trip with love of an airport.

Luckily, I have never really been stuck at an airport.

Worst was when we were stuck at McCarran Airport in Vegas for 6 hours on standby, we missed our flight due to one of my friends still being hammered
laugh.gif
.  Our bags were already checked in, so we were stuck when we could've just rented a car and been home faster
30t6p3b.gif

Any way it was boring, due to the lack of electronic devices.  I usually take my laptop when I travel to keep me entertained, I wasn't taking no stinkin' laptop to Vegas.  I plan to take more cross country trips, and with bad East Coast/MidWest weather delays are inevitable.

Don't like airports, they are boring, you can't really go anywhere while you wait for your flight.  Then again, I've only been to a handful (McCarran, LAX, Burbank, SFO, Oakland)

I'm not making the emotional connection of anticipating a trip with love of an airport.

Luckily, I have never really been stuck at an airport.

Worst was when we were stuck at McCarran Airport in Vegas for 6 hours on standby, we missed our flight due to one of my friends still being hammered
laugh.gif
.  Our bags were already checked in, so we were stuck when we could've just rented a car and been home faster
30t6p3b.gif

Any way it was boring, due to the lack of electronic devices.  I usually take my laptop when I travel to keep me entertained, I wasn't taking no stinkin' laptop to Vegas.  I plan to take more cross country trips, and with bad East Coast/MidWest weather delays are inevitable.

Don't like airports, they are boring, you can't really go anywhere while you wait for your flight.  Then again, I've only been to a handful (McCarran, LAX, Burbank, SFO, Oakland)

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Narita Airport > All. Any challengers?

Inchon airport in Seoul, South Korea. I go to both at least 6-7 times a year and the Seoul one is unreal. Theres also an official ranking of airports somewhere and Inchon Airports won like 4 years in a row or smth like that.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Narita Airport > All. Any challengers?

Inchon airport in Seoul, South Korea. I go to both at least 6-7 times a year and the Seoul one is unreal. Theres also an official ranking of airports somewhere and Inchon Airports won like 4 years in a row or smth like that.

coming from a person thats been to 13 states including hawaii twice
spain once
and will be leaving to vegas for the first time on a plane in less than week

i love airports!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

coming from a person thats been to 13 states including hawaii twice
spain once
and will be leaving to vegas for the first time on a plane in less than week

i love airports!
pimp.gif