Anyone Else Love the Airport?....

Airports were much more "romantic" before 9/11... I still enjoy the vibe @ the airport. The sterile nature of it can be surreal. Watching planes takeoff while listening to "Above the clouds" on the iPod is
pimp.gif

Airports were much more "romantic" before 9/11... I still enjoy the vibe @ the airport. The sterile nature of it can be surreal. Watching planes takeoff while listening to "Above the clouds" on the iPod is
pimp.gif

If you love the airport then pursue a career in Management Consulting....you'll have top airline status on every airliner and hella miles in a year
laugh.gif

If you love the airport then pursue a career in Management Consulting....you'll have top airline status on every airliner and hella miles in a year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Narita Airport > All. Any challengers?

Incheon
Singapore
Bangkok
Hong Kong

That being said, I still look forward to each time I fly as if I were a kid despite flying every month.  Elite status with Delta and Continental helps (priority boarding, ug into first, priority security, priority baggage claim, etc.) and lounge access (thank you amex plat).

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Narita Airport > All. Any challengers?

Incheon
Singapore
Bangkok
Hong Kong

That being said, I still look forward to each time I fly as if I were a kid despite flying every month.  Elite status with Delta and Continental helps (priority boarding, ug into first, priority security, priority baggage claim, etc.) and lounge access (thank you amex plat).

Literally on my way now to JFK to head out to Ecuador for a few weeks, I'll get back to you. Ts usually stress free and not that bad we I'm solo but I'm with the fam this time around lol

Literally on my way now to JFK to head out to Ecuador for a few weeks, I'll get back to you. Ts usually stress free and not that bad we I'm solo but I'm with the fam this time around lol

I feel you OP. I love going to the airport even when I'm not departing or arriving, I love the entire environment of chaos, emotional goodbyes and the overall aura of excitement.

I feel you OP. I love going to the airport even when I'm not departing or arriving, I love the entire environment of chaos, emotional goodbyes and the overall aura of excitement.

i just always be excited for the vacation.... could care less about airport.... but when im there waiting for the flight i get this feeling of flying.... but when im on the plane im cool... just nervous a little.... i cant look out the plane for @%+.........

Back
Top Bottom