Anyone Else Love the Airport?....

i just always be excited for the vacation.... could care less about airport.... but when im there waiting for the flight i get this feeling of flying.... but when im on the plane im cool... just nervous a little.... i cant look out the plane for @%+.........

Its one thing to go to an airport to drop someone off. Its another to actually go through security, baggage checks, and getting on the plane, etc.

I rarely travel, so going into an airport has always been an interesting experience.

I went solo this past summer. Went from LAX>Houston airport. From Houston to ATL. Then, on the trip back, I went from Savannah to Washington Dulles. Got lost at Washington and thought I was gonna miss my flight back home
laugh.gif

Panicked for nothing though because I had a good 15-20 minutes left.

Its a fun experience man, but I guess for those that travel a lot its just like any other day.

Its one thing to go to an airport to drop someone off. Its another to actually go through security, baggage checks, and getting on the plane, etc.

I rarely travel, so going into an airport has always been an interesting experience.

I went solo this past summer. Went from LAX>Houston airport. From Houston to ATL. Then, on the trip back, I went from Savannah to Washington Dulles. Got lost at Washington and thought I was gonna miss my flight back home
laugh.gif

Panicked for nothing though because I had a good 15-20 minutes left.

Its a fun experience man, but I guess for those that travel a lot its just like any other day.

My dad's a pilot so I pretty much grew up in them, I always have fun goin to them. So many different kinds of people runnin around, and all the cool stores that sell cheap crap for each city
laugh.gif

My dad's a pilot so I pretty much grew up in them, I always have fun goin to them. So many different kinds of people runnin around, and all the cool stores that sell cheap crap for each city
laugh.gif

When I'm with family or friends and vacationing its a good time.

When I'm traveling for work and alone so many things bug me. When family and friends are there im smoking and joking, but with myself i start hating everything:

Everyone trying to be first on the plane and first off the plane
People sitting their mean mugging you while your just chillen listening to you ipod or eating at a restaurant.

i think a lot of it has to do with me living in a foreign country alone. I went from the most optimistic guy to the most pessimistic guy after living here on my own. Cant wait to get stationed in the states/end rant

When I'm with family or friends and vacationing its a good time.

When I'm traveling for work and alone so many things bug me. When family and friends are there im smoking and joking, but with myself i start hating everything:

Everyone trying to be first on the plane and first off the plane
People sitting their mean mugging you while your just chillen listening to you ipod or eating at a restaurant.

i think a lot of it has to do with me living in a foreign country alone. I went from the most optimistic guy to the most pessimistic guy after living here on my own. Cant wait to get stationed in the states/end rant

I love it. I have been to Hartsfield, Savannah-Hilton Head, Jax, Charlotte,BWI, Dulles, Ohare, Reagan, JFK, Milwaukee, Miami' Mccarran and a few more. They all have their different flavors and styles to them.

I love it. I have been to Hartsfield, Savannah-Hilton Head, Jax, Charlotte,BWI, Dulles, Ohare, Reagan, JFK, Milwaukee, Miami' Mccarran and a few more. They all have their different flavors and styles to them.

word...makes me feel important like i'm going to hong kong on a business trip...when i'm actually going to florida to visit my dad.

word...makes me feel important like i'm going to hong kong on a business trip...when i'm actually going to florida to visit my dad.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Narita Airport > All. Any challengers?

agree! The best customer service in the world! I was mad to be going back to Alaska :mad
We get to Seattle and the first thing I see is some rude/fat tca #%+@$.

btw yea I LOVE airports. I HATE hospitals and I even have a hard time going to visit sick family members

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Narita Airport > All. Any challengers?

agree! The best customer service in the world! I was mad to be going back to Alaska :mad
We get to Seattle and the first thing I see is some rude/fat tca #%+@$.

btw yea I LOVE airports. I HATE hospitals and I even have a hard time going to visit sick family members

I love being in the airport...after all the luggage checking and TSA check. waiting for your flight and the anticipation of your vacation..feels good!

Hong Kong
pimp.gif

SFO
Portland
Vancouver
Heathrow
Manila T3

I love being in the airport...after all the luggage checking and TSA check. waiting for your flight and the anticipation of your vacation..feels good!

Hong Kong
pimp.gif

SFO
Portland
Vancouver
Heathrow
Manila T3

Back
Top Bottom