Anyone Else Love the Airport?....

Airports are definitely appreciated!

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

HK is pretty sick too though....That place is a mall where you can catch a flight, instead of an airport with a few stores.
There is a shopping outlet 10 minutes away from the airport in Tung Chung.

LAX

Kai Tak International is Hong Kong's retired airport.  I miss flying in and out of this airport.

Hong Kong's new airport is Chek Lap Kok.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Narita Airport > All. Any challengers?

Their Engrish is the worse at that Airport. Speaking the universal language obviously isn't a requirement.I wanted to try those coffin-like rooms though but I'm too claustrophobic
frown.gif

I actually stayed overnight @ JP because they didn't have any flights on the day I was having my connecting flight
happy.gif
(JAL) They gave me a hotel room for free to stay. I wanted to go out but I was too scared to be alone + it was late at night already.

Their Engrish is the worse at that Airport. Speaking the universal language obviously isn't a requirement.I wanted to try those coffin-like rooms though but I'm too claustrophobic
frown.gif

I actually stayed overnight @ JP because they didn't have any flights on the day I was having my connecting flight
happy.gif
(JAL) They gave me a hotel room for free to stay. I wanted to go out but I was too scared to be alone + it was late at night already.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Their Engrish is the worse at that Airport.

Speaking the universal language obviously isn't a requirement.
Really? I never had a problem there. I ordered food, asked for directions at the concierge, and even rented one of those hourly shower joints. 

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Their Engrish is the worse at that Airport.

Speaking the universal language obviously isn't a requirement.
Really? I never had a problem there. I ordered food, asked for directions at the concierge, and even rented one of those hourly shower joints. 

Flying out of there for the first time two days from now. 
HK is pretty sick too though....That place is a mall where you can catch a flight, instead of an airport with a few stores.

I heard Dubai is also insane...never flew through there though.
I have been through Dubai plenty of times. DXB really isn't much in my opinion.

Flying out of there for the first time two days from now. 

I heard Dubai is also insane...never flew through there though.
I have been through Dubai plenty of times. DXB really isn't much in my opinion.

For most of my life I would fly at least twice a year so this thread is greatly appreciated 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. There's just something about going to the airport that never gets old to me. I don't know what it is. I live here in the Washington DC area, I originally reside in LA. Flying back to LA and landing in LAX never gets old. It's become something like a "welcome home" type thing to me. 

For most of my life I would fly at least twice a year so this thread is greatly appreciated 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. There's just something about going to the airport that never gets old to me. I don't know what it is. I live here in the Washington DC area, I originally reside in LA. Flying back to LA and landing in LAX never gets old. It's become something like a "welcome home" type thing to me. 

no i dont love the airport. getting there early to deal with customs then you have to wait forever to board the plane. then when you get on the plane you have to sit even more.

no i dont love the airport. getting there early to deal with customs then you have to wait forever to board the plane. then when you get on the plane you have to sit even more.

i havent traveled a whole lot, but out of all the airports i've gone (SFO, OAK, honolulu, long beach, LAX, JFK) oakland was the best. free wifi, plenty of electrical outlets, and TVs in most waiting areas.

i have no idea why anyone would say SFO or LAX are nice airports.

i havent traveled a whole lot, but out of all the airports i've gone (SFO, OAK, honolulu, long beach, LAX, JFK) oakland was the best. free wifi, plenty of electrical outlets, and TVs in most waiting areas.

I work at the Airport. Not sure if any of yall watched the movie "Dogma"... the beginning scenes when Matt Damon and Ben Affleck is talking in the airport is entirely true.

You start learn and read the type of personalities that people have. You start to generalize people, and knowing that you're right doesn't make it any better.

I work at the Airport. Not sure if any of yall watched the movie "Dogma"... the beginning scenes when Matt Damon and Ben Affleck is talking in the airport is entirely true.

You start learn and read the type of personalities that people have. You start to generalize people, and knowing that you're right doesn't make it any better.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

sfo international is nice. lax is just too old.

i dont really care too much about the quality of airports anyway. i pretty much just enjoy the airport bars.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

sfo international is nice. lax is just too old.

i dont really care too much about the quality of airports anyway. i pretty much just enjoy the airport bars.

Back
Top Bottom