Anyone Else Love the Airport?....

YES. Glad other people share my love for the airport. I know a lot of people hate it. Airports are like malls where planes land and take off. Every airport I've been to has always been so clean as well. The Terminal is one of my favorite movies. Haha.

YES. Glad other people share my love for the airport. I know a lot of people hate it. Airports are like malls where planes land and take off. Every airport I've been to has always been so clean as well. The Terminal is one of my favorite movies. Haha.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I love being in the airport...after all the luggage checking and TSA check. waiting for your flight and the anticipation of your vacation..feels good!

Hong Kong
pimp.gif

SFO
Portland
Vancouver
Heathrow
Manila T3
Terminal 3 is okay, god-forbid you go through NAIA. It's plain crap.
sick.gif
I personally like Changi in Singapore.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I love being in the airport...after all the luggage checking and TSA check. waiting for your flight and the anticipation of your vacation..feels good!

Hong Kong
pimp.gif

SFO
Portland
Vancouver
Heathrow
Manila T3
Terminal 3 is okay, god-forbid you go through NAIA. It's plain crap.
sick.gif
I personally like Changi in Singapore.

I really think it depends on how often you travel. Personally, I love going to the airport, but I rarely fly.

I really think it depends on how often you travel. Personally, I love going to the airport, but I rarely fly.

I just started working at an airport.

It's amazing that people actually pay overpriced food.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

I just started working at an airport.

It's amazing that people actually pay overpriced food.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

What's so great about schipol(Amsterdam)?

I spent a few hours in that airport with an outgoing flight to Venice & it was nothing special.

Charles De Gaule is a damn maze though. I'd hate to get lost there. I'm glad it's connected to the metro though

But yes, I <3 Airports. busy Train stations also give a similar vibe/feeling.

What's so great about schipol(Amsterdam)?

I spent a few hours in that airport with an outgoing flight to Venice & it was nothing special.

Charles De Gaule is a damn maze though. I'd hate to get lost there. I'm glad it's connected to the metro though

But yes, I <3 Airports. busy Train stations also give a similar vibe/feeling.

Originally Posted by dakid23

I feel you
laugh.gif

Hong Kong Airport
pimp.gif

Portland Airport with the Nike Store
pimp.gif

on a side note NY in two days
pimp.gif
 (for 100 bucks round trip
sick.gif
)

Amsterdam's Airport
Charles De Gaule 

IAH

BKK

These are my spots
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

I feel you
laugh.gif

Hong Kong Airport
pimp.gif

Portland Airport with the Nike Store
pimp.gif

on a side note NY in two days
pimp.gif
 (for 100 bucks round trip
sick.gif
)

Amsterdam's Airport
Charles De Gaule 

IAH

BKK

These are my spots
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I love the airport. I think, for me, it's the combination of the anticipation of going somewhere and the feeling of leaving some place behind. The feeling that, for at least a short amount of time, your life will not be a routine.  

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I love the airport. I think, for me, it's the combination of the anticipation of going somewhere and the feeling of leaving some place behind. The feeling that, for at least a short amount of time, your life will not be a routine.  

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Narita Airport > All. Any challengers?

Flying out of there for the first time two days from now. 
HK is pretty sick too though....That place is a mall where you can catch a flight, instead of an airport with a few stores.

I heard Dubai is also insane...never flew through there though.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Narita Airport > All. Any challengers?

Flying out of there for the first time two days from now. 
HK is pretty sick too though....That place is a mall where you can catch a flight, instead of an airport with a few stores.

I heard Dubai is also insane...never flew through there though.

Airports are definitely appreciated!

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

There is a shopping outlet 10 minutes away from the airport in Tung Chung.

LAX

Kai Tak International is Hong Kong's retired airport.  I miss flying in and out of this airport.

Hong Kong's new airport is Chek Lap Kok.

Back
Top Bottom