Anyone Else Love the Airport?....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love the airport.  The people watching.  The overpriced food.  

I stress out until I'm back by my gate, but once I'm there I'm chillin'.  Sometimes I even schedule flights with long layovers just so I can check out the bigger airports.  

The worst is flying back from your trip.  It sucks knowing that when you touch down its time to head back to reality again.  

^ you speek the truth

Been flying since I was pretty young and I've always loved it
Flying by myself (15) is pretty sweet getting there all early and just people watching ...... I usually fly out of Detroit or Midway(Chicago) but the Orlando Airport was pretty sweet and so was Miami I didn't really enjoy NY and LAX was the sweetest just because it was one of my best trips.

When I have kids were going to stay in the airport on trips during breaks I want them to see all kinds of people

Airport food=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ you speek the truth

Been flying since I was pretty young and I've always loved it
Flying by myself (15) is pretty sweet getting there all early and just people watching ...... I usually fly out of Detroit or Midway(Chicago) but the Orlando Airport was pretty sweet and so was Miami I didn't really enjoy NY and LAX was the sweetest just because it was one of my best trips.

When I have kids were going to stay in the airport on trips during breaks I want them to see all kinds of people

Airport food=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was having this conversation with someone a while back. I think I'm more so thrilled at the thought of flying out than anything else.

I was having this conversation with someone a while back. I think I'm more so thrilled at the thought of flying out than anything else.

This is so weird that this thread was made and yesterday I was at the airport picking up my parents, and thought to myself how much I love airports. There is so much going on in airports. So many emotions. I always wonder why is this person taking this flight? Maybe vacation, maybe a new job, so many reasons to fly. I love airports

This is so weird that this thread was made and yesterday I was at the airport picking up my parents, and thought to myself how much I love airports. There is so much going on in airports. So many emotions. I always wonder why is this person taking this flight? Maybe vacation, maybe a new job, so many reasons to fly. I love airports

I thought I was the only ******ed one to schedule flights with long layovers, just to chill at the airport or maybe see the city a lil bit.

I love airports, and I love flying even more. I've had the premier pass thru a few of my credit cards, it gets you into 500+ VIP airport lounges across the globe. i have yet to use it tho in 2 years. I tried in ATL but they wanted to charge me $25.
mad.gif
Most cats in them lounges are CEO/professional types anyways so i guess $25 ain't nuthin to them.

I thought I was the only ******ed one to schedule flights with long layovers, just to chill at the airport or maybe see the city a lil bit.

I love airports, and I love flying even more. I've had the premier pass thru a few of my credit cards, it gets you into 500+ VIP airport lounges across the globe. i have yet to use it tho in 2 years. I tried in ATL but they wanted to charge me $25.
mad.gif
Most cats in them lounges are CEO/professional types anyways so i guess $25 ain't nuthin to them.

used to work at one, it's like college without books

my younger days were so ill, not a care in the world, tagging air france ticket counter ladies

used to work at one, it's like college without books

my younger days were so ill, not a care in the world, tagging air france ticket counter ladies

Airports are
pimp.gif
. I love going to them and traveling in general. The airlines that are putting in DirecTV in the headrests almost make it worth it to pay more too.

Airports are
pimp.gif
. I love going to them and traveling in general. The airlines that are putting in DirecTV in the headrests almost make it worth it to pay more too.

Back
Top Bottom