Anyone Else Not Give a **** About the Troops?

As a veteran The opinions in this threat are a lil upsetting but hey , my service allow these opinions and that makes me proud. I can tell Wilford Turner his death wasn’t in vain.

Don't feel too strongly about it either way but I don't like how the imperialistic interests of old wealthy men are for all intents and purposes mutually exclusive to "patriotism". Like if you question the validity of why we fight wars, you're "unpatriotic".

Can't wait for the day all the soldiers everywhere say **** it and make drag all these old scary *** ****** out to shoot the fade themselves. World peace achieved. :lol: I feel for anyone trying to just make a way but I'll be damn if I lose a hair off my body, let alone leg and limb for these old ******' greed.

Please watch.

Don't feel too strongly about it either way but I don't like how the imperialistic interests of old wealthy men are for all intents and purposes mutually exclusive to "patriotism". Like if you question the validity of why we fight wars, you're "unpatriotic".

Can't wait for the day all the soldiers everywhere say **** it and make drag all these old scary *** *****s out to shoot the fade themselves. World peace achieved. :lol: I feel for anyone trying to just make a way but I'll be damn if I lose a hair off my body, let alone leg and limb for these old *****s' greed.

Please watch.

Thats how they sell the idea to justify spending tax payers money and their agenda to the public. There are millions employed and a lot of contractors that work for the military. Does one f18 really have to cost 94 million? Of course not, but you got a looooot of people reaching in that pot that want their share.

It's hard to respect anyone that actively participates in a conflict contrived by a corrupt government. I do feel for the individuals who are so lost that they feel it's their last resort. I also appreciate the efforts of those involved in legitimate wars past.

The most difficult position is attempting to commend folks for risking their life, despite being complicit in a war engineered on ulterior motives. This carries over to occupations in the US.

People want to make you feel bad for not taking your hat off or standing up or going out of you way to be Patriotic, but won't listen to your perspective on the controversial nature of being pro-military and how it translates to American culture.

Last edited:
Thats how they sell the idea to justify spending tax payers money and their agenda to the public. There are millions employed and a lot of contractors that work for the military. Does one f18 really have to cost 94 million? Of course not, but you got a looooot of people reaching in that pot that want their share.

Wars are a trillion dollar investment.

Lots of billion dollar contracts being given out. Come up of a life time for a lot of people. Military industrial complex.

Last edited:
Why are yall making it sound it like it's a last ditch resort for everybody to join tho? I've met some people when I was in whose dream it was to be Spec Ops, aircraft mechanic, fighter/bomber Pilot, Intel.....etc....things you can only do in the military.

As a veteran The opinions in this threat are a lil upsetting but hey , my service allow these opinions and that makes me proud. I can tell Wilford Turner his death wasn’t in vain.
:lol: yall crack me up
"my service allows these opinions"
no they dont
yall aint fight for black folks freedom
yall fought for white folks to continue their supremacy and lies
hell half the veterans on ly in the army cause they aint know what else to do with they life
after getting their college sweetheart knocked up

no they dont
hell half the veterans on ly in the army cause they aint know what else to do with they life
1577293515143.jpeg

As a veteran The opinions in this threat are a lil upsetting but hey , my service allow these opinions and that makes me proud.

how?
what was your service/role?
who have you engaged in battle recently with that's been trying to take my freedom of speech away? those evil muslims half way across the world? the only people trying to take my freedom of speech away are a certain population in this very country who you work on behalf of who'll stop at nothing to disenfranchise, suppress votes, silence and incarcerate people like me

Last edited:
how?
what was your service/role?
who have you engaged in battle recently with that's been trying to take my freedom of speech away?
not only that
half these wars was manufactured wars anyway
lies told by our government
to get public support for the war
:lol: wanting credit for willingly putting ur life on the line
for a fake cause is hilarious
cant tell me the troops care about protecting our rights and liberties
when their own people are getting killed by cops
unlawfully arrested/detained on the daily
FOH

The main threat to the “freedoms” in this country had been domestic and the govt for decades now...But the military boyz ain’t even checking for that

The fighting for your freedoms argument ain’t hold much weight since Pearl Harbor or Hitler got out the paint...1 big terror attack in 20 something years and they couldn’t eem stop that one, but they damn sure used it to ramp up spending and presence elsewhere in the world

1 big terror attack in 20 something years and they couldn’t eem stop that one, but they damn sure used it to ramp up spending and presence elsewhere in the world
facts
all that money they spend on that
but flint aint got water
are the troops fighting for that???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
schools with not enough supplies for children
troops fighting for that???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

no they dont
Got damn! (dj kayslay)

I think there is often a shift of discontent as we grow older towards figures such as military people. And I think it is because the media and a lot of the people around us as we are children lead us to believe everyone in the military or police force are unselfish heroes that love their city/country and wanna protect everyone.

then we become adults and a lot of the people we personally knew as kids/teens start to join the military/police because they need a job, or because they want benefits, etc with no inspiration by the “protecting and serving”aspect of it. So this perspective of heroism changes our views.

I personally respect and appreciate service men and women, whether you’re army, navy, police, etc and you’re in it to serve your country and community. But the ones that are just in it for a check and pray they get placed in an area where they never have to fight or protect anyone, I cant care less about. They’re just dudes doing their job

Love how you guys are going in on the troops. I too hate that fighting for our freedoms argument. They ain’t fighting for black liberation f out of here with that nonsense. F a troop. Joining the military is a choice. No one forced you to join.

Why are yall making it sound it like it's a last ditch resort for everybody to join tho? I've met some people when I was in whose dream it was to be Spec Ops, aircraft mechanic, fighter/bomber Pilot, Intel.....etc....things you can only do in the military.
Maybe I read differently but everyone I saw mention that said e SOME people join because it is their laat resort.

Back
Top Bottom