Anyone else really enjoy being alone? Vol. Solo Dolo

there's time where i dont hang out with my friends till i miss doing the things were doing before, like drinking, clubbing. but i do hang out with the guys when we play sports.

there's time where i dont hang out with my friends till i miss doing the things were doing before, like drinking, clubbing. but i do hang out with the guys when we play sports.

i really do love smoking alone its so much more enjoyable
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
even though i'm always down to blaze won with the bros too.. i just love being able to sit and listen to music uninterrupted, i feel like i can appreciate it so much more that way

i really do love smoking alone its so much more enjoyable
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
even though i'm always down to blaze won with the bros too.. i just love being able to sit and listen to music uninterrupted, i feel like i can appreciate it so much more that way

i feel you OP... sometimes if your with people you feel the need to do something to enterain them
laugh.gif
when you're by yourself, you can do what you want.
Me Time is def appreciated

i feel you OP... sometimes if your with people you feel the need to do something to enterain them
laugh.gif

I love waking up early exercising by myself, going to the movies or just out in the city alone. Yesterday I was grocery shopping
and some lady started talking to me, as soon as she left put on my headphones get that isolated feeling 
pimp.gif

I love waking up early exercising by myself, going to the movies or just out in the city alone. Yesterday I was grocery shopping
and some lady started talking to me, as soon as she left put on my headphones get that isolated feeling 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

like how can i care how someone feels when they don't give a %*** how i feel?
grin.gif
smh.gif

I don't think they realize that
roll.gif
idiots
roll.gif

like how can i care how someone feels when they don't give a %*** how i feel?
grin.gif
smh.gif

I don't think they realize that
roll.gif
idiots
roll.gif

Yeh, I just don't like dealing with other peoples @%**. 

I have enough things to worry about.

Another thing is, I'm not into the whole party/smoking/drinking/clubbing scene and it seems like everybody that I know is.

Whats so great about getting trashed every day?

I feel like most of the people I know are gonna be 35 years old doing the same damn thing too.

Yeh, I just don't like dealing with other peoples @%**. 

I have enough things to worry about.

Another thing is, I'm not into the whole party/smoking/drinking/clubbing scene and it seems like everybody that I know is.

Whats so great about getting trashed every day?

I feel like most of the people I know are gonna be 35 years old doing the same damn thing too.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

trying to put me on the run.. as if people out there are better
laugh.gif

think i'm dumb... what makes them think i think anyone else out there are any better people than the ones i'm with?
roll.gif
think i'm stupid to turn on people i grew with? dude it's all the same wherever you go
roll.gif
nice try trying to trick me tho into a TRAP!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

think i'm dumb... what makes them think i think anyone else out there are any better people than the ones i'm with?
roll.gif
think i'm stupid to turn on people i grew with? dude it's all the same wherever you go
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Who are you talking to?

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Who are you talking to?

Back
Top Bottom