Anyone else really enjoy being alone? Vol. Solo Dolo

I am Mr. Dolow. I don't relate to anyone currently in my life on a real level. Just give me some good music and some food and I'm straight. Finding people that you can really trust and you know love you outside of family is really hard. These past few months have been real amazing for me on a individual level. I asked God to make me complete and make me whole before I leave this earth and his answer was simply taking my dependence on any other being or thing for happiness out. The only true way to enlightenment is a individual journey. In the journey is the discovery of oneness.

I am Mr. Dolow. I don't relate to anyone currently in my life on a real level. Just give me some good music and some food and I'm straight. Finding people that you can really trust and you know love you outside of family is really hard. These past few months have been real amazing for me on a individual level. I asked God to make me complete and make me whole before I leave this earth and his answer was simply taking my dependence on any other being or thing for happiness out. The only true way to enlightenment is a individual journey. In the journey is the discovery of oneness.

I'm quite social.

However, i'm starting to be on the same boat.

I feel like I get much more done without having others around.

I'm more focused.

Whenever I have people over I get pre-occupied and mess around too much.
haha

I'm quite social.

However, i'm starting to be on the same boat.

I feel like I get much more done without having others around.

I'm more focused.

Whenever I have people over I get pre-occupied and mess around too much.
haha

Alone time is always appreciated... Its how I spend a lot of my time. Ever since I was young I was like that. I could do pretty much anything alone & its no problem for me. Whether its staying home & doing my own thing, or going out to do something by myself, Its all appreciated.

Introvert FTW
glasses.gif

Alone time is always appreciated... Its how I spend a lot of my time. Ever since I was young I was like that. I could do pretty much anything alone & its no problem for me. Whether its staying home & doing my own thing, or going out to do something by myself, Its all appreciated.

Introvert FTW
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

That's how I am, too.

I enjoy hanging out with my friends, but I am around people all of the time (during my commute, at work, after work) so I love my alone time.  It's tiring constantly getting stimulated by people during daily interactions. My bf is the same way, oddly enough, and we could sit at home, reading our own books on the couch cuddling, have it be perfectly quiet for hours, and not even be bothered by it. My friends cannot do that. They constantly feel the need to talk to fill the silence and I don't understand why.

Even with something like I shopping, I prefer to be alone. If my bf comes with me to the mall, we usually split up and meet an hour later at the exit. I know what I want when I go shopping, so I'm not like my female friends who go from store to store to store to store, just looking. I can't do that. I go in, get what I need, and go home.
I think I love you.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

That's how I am, too.

I enjoy hanging out with my friends, but I am around people all of the time (during my commute, at work, after work) so I love my alone time.  It's tiring constantly getting stimulated by people during daily interactions. My bf is the same way, oddly enough, and we could sit at home, reading our own books on the couch cuddling, have it be perfectly quiet for hours, and not even be bothered by it. My friends cannot do that. They constantly feel the need to talk to fill the silence and I don't understand why.

Even with something like I shopping, I prefer to be alone. If my bf comes with me to the mall, we usually split up and meet an hour later at the exit. I know what I want when I go shopping, so I'm not like my female friends who go from store to store to store to store, just looking. I can't do that. I go in, get what I need, and go home.
I think I love you.
embarassed.gif

Hell yeah! Ain't nothing like kickin' alone watching a good movie or game without somebody talking to ya. Same thing with going sneaker hunting, it's awesome to go on that little adventure alone...

Hell yeah! Ain't nothing like kickin' alone watching a good movie or game without somebody talking to ya. Same thing with going sneaker hunting, it's awesome to go on that little adventure alone...

I always appreciate my time alone. Silence is golden. But I'm real social as well. Balance. It also depends on what type of year I'm experiencing.

I always appreciate my time alone. Silence is golden. But I'm real social as well. Balance. It also depends on what type of year I'm experiencing.

I don't like being alone, but I do like staying at home.
Whether I have a couple of my close friends over or it's just me and family. I'd rather stay at home then go somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom