Anyone else sick of BIG and 2pack

kanye > big and pac??
30t6p3b.gif

leave

Even though im posting in a troll thread Diddy(the root of all evil) did push Big as being the greatest.

Originally Posted by HaywoodJablomi

Tupac and Biggie were IMO the peak of hip hop. Waaaaay better than the garbage "hip hop" nowadays.

Stuff like this irritates me nothing stays the same forever just because its not what it used to be doesnt make it garbage

You dumb as a mutha $%%$ OP.. you were probably still swimmin' in your daddy's sack when Pac and BIG passed. Don't speak on it if you wasn't around to witness the greatness of that era.

Originally Posted by Patent2305

"Kanye west easily has a catalog of material that is superior to there's."
30t6p3b.gif

Dude should be banned on that sentence alone. 

Originally Posted by CherryRed

In the recent issue of XXL mag they have BIG on the cover, and it's not just them either all Hip Hop magazines still do put these two on their covers. I don't see why they can't get over these two, most of the young Hip Hop lovers don't even care about them, or haven't even really heard there music that much. There are plenty of better and more relevant rappers to discuss. Kanye West easily has a catalog of material that is superior to there's. BIG was only around for 3 years and has 2 albums. People only started caling him the greatest rapper becuase Puff Daddy said he was when he tried to profit off his death. I doubt he would have been called that if he was still alive. Puffy would have dropped him from the label like he does everyone.  

34hz23k.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Sad to say but he does have a better catalog than Biggie. It's sad to say because Biggie left us so soon. We will never know how great he would've been.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

30t6p3b.gif

Sad to say but he does have a better catalog than Biggie. It's sad to say because Biggie left us so soon. We will never know how great he would've been.

.... No

Back
Top Bottom