Anyone else think the RA 13's are ruining JB?

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE CONTINUE TO ARGUE OR BASH SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION, AS IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE IT....

WHAT IS YOUR GRAIL? TELL ME, SO I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE WRONG....

QFT...They are called "his" grail for a reason. NT has really become a place where people just hate on another and try to get LULZ from others.
There is a difference between "grail" and "favorite". People often get them confused nowadays. At the very least "grail" would imply that they are very hard to find or are priced so high that most people could not afford them. The fact that OP has four "grails" that were general releases after 2001 would lead me to believe that he doesn't know what a "grail" is.

Back to the topic at hand, JB has been doing limited releases for years now to build up hype - remember the og Cool Grey XI release? This is nothing new, so I don't see why we're talking about it now with the Ray XIII release. It's part of their business model, and it seems to have been working for quite a while.

So your saying that people are no longer allowed to call space jams or cool grey "grails" because they were general released in the last couple years?

Does anyone else have limits on how much they will spend on a pair of shoes? I won't spend over 250. I don't care what they are. Concords dipped in gold signed jimi hendrix I'm still not buying them

Does anyone else have limits on how much they will spend on a pair of shoes? I won't spend over 250. I don't care what they are. Concords dipped in gold signed jimi hendrix I'm still not buying them

The concept of this shoe is great IMO. Giving dap to ray for what he has done is a great idea.

Killing JB because its limited? I think not. Sure I hate the fact that I won't be able to buy this shoe (Size 15 foot, LA not getting a release plus I'm a grown man who refuses to camp for anything)

It would have been nice if more of us would have been able to get our hands on this speical show but fact of the matter is THIS is how JB decided to handle this release. If you really want something you will go out and get it.

Will talking about it on here change it? Nope.

The concept of this shoe is great IMO. Giving dap to ray for what he has done is a great idea.

Killing JB because its limited? I think not. Sure I hate the fact that I won't be able to buy this shoe (Size 15 foot, LA not getting a release plus I'm a grown man who refuses to camp for anything)

It would have been nice if more of us would have been able to get our hands on this speical show but fact of the matter is THIS is how JB decided to handle this release. If you really want something you will go out and get it.

Will talking about it on here change it? Nope.

do i think this is ruining jb? nope. they're going to see how great this release goes and will only be encourage to do more releases similar to each team jb member who achieves certain awards or break records. would i spend 'x' amount of dollars to get these shoes? if money wasn't an issue sure i would. but i live in the real world and have responsibilities and family to take care of. so get used to releases like this in the future op and just accept it.

do i think this is ruining jb? nope. they're going to see how great this release goes and will only be encourage to do more releases similar to each team jb member who achieves certain awards or break records. would i spend 'x' amount of dollars to get these shoes? if money wasn't an issue sure i would. but i live in the real world and have responsibilities and family to take care of. so get used to releases like this in the future op and just accept it.

Grails are a completely opinion topic. Way to go that you were born in the 80's and able to cop OG's but im not going to pay $500+ for a pair. Dont hate.. just appreciate. Maybe their not Grails to you but i guess their my favorites.. and in turn MY GRAILS.

@infared82 your the man bra
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Grails are a completely opinion topic. Way to go that you were born in the 80's and able to cop OG's but im not going to pay $500+ for a pair. Dont hate.. just appreciate. Maybe their not Grails to you but i guess their my favorites.. and in turn MY GRAILS.

@infared82 your the man bra
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

In any shape or form are the ray allen is destroying jb. JB is a business just like any other business that willing to make a profit. And as a business, if the demand's there, the profits there. Knowing jb, they probably end up re-release these later on down the road. But seriously name me one limited shoe that jb brought out that didn't sell.....i'll wait

In any shape or form are the ray allen is destroying jb. JB is a business just like any other business that willing to make a profit. And as a business, if the demand's there, the profits there. Knowing jb, they probably end up re-release these later on down the road. But seriously name me one limited shoe that jb brought out that didn't sell.....i'll wait

Releasing a rare limited edition shoe won't hurt JB. They've already done it before many times. Quickest to mind is the thunder/lightning 4's, the black/white laser 4's etc....

Releasing a rare limited edition shoe won't hurt JB. They've already done it before many times. Quickest to mind is the thunder/lightning 4's, the black/white laser 4's etc....

These sneakers are alright.   
For one, there 13's

For two, there nice if you were a lot of green

And three, there a PE, which doesn't necessarily mean anything but it makes it nicer cuz not everyone can have them.

The hype on these is already sky high and i think many people want them just to resell them... even me.. but im not gonna go camp out for them for a week just to make a few bucks... ill pass

These sneakers are alright.   
For one, there 13's

For two, there nice if you were a lot of green

And three, there a PE, which doesn't necessarily mean anything but it makes it nicer cuz not everyone can have them.

The hype on these is already sky high and i think many people want them just to resell them... even me.. but im not gonna go camp out for them for a week just to make a few bucks... ill pass

I don't know what y'all are talking about a few pages back but I'm wearing my 3 point king XIII's. I've got two pairs coming my way.

I don't know what y'all are talking about a few pages back but I'm wearing my 3 point king XIII's. I've got two pairs coming my way.

IMO...I don't like them at all...I just wish that they'll stop adding stuff on to these sneakers that mess them up when they retro them like how they did with these 5s that are about to drop and as for the Rays I mean I know people who like him or like the colorway will definitely buy them but I'm not I don't like them at all...

IMO...I don't like them at all...I just wish that they'll stop adding stuff on to these sneakers that mess them up when they retro them like how they did with these 5s that are about to drop and as for the Rays I mean I know people who like him or like the colorway will definitely buy them but I'm not I don't like them at all...

I think he should get his own sig shoe before he retires. That would be better to me.

I think he should get his own sig shoe before he retires. That would be better to me.

I think a lot of people dont even care about the colorway.. they like the shoe just because theyre going to make $$$$$$$ reselling them.. and thats whats KILLING JB
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think a lot of people dont even care about the colorway.. they like the shoe just because theyre going to make $$$$$$$ reselling them.. and thats whats KILLING JB
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom