anyone else watching this ridiculousness? boston vs ny

terrible game, what a waste of a nationally televised game. The Knicks finally get one and they get blown out terribly.

real talk, what the hell is wrong with nate? if we had stayed at 56, there is no doubt in my mind that isiah would have been fired. instead, this moron chucksup some buzzer beater.......now we are all held in limbo.

it's always nice to see one of your favorite players torch your team. good defense there team. put a man on eddie next time.

Damn, I'm mad now. I kinda wanted to watch this game too and missed it entirely.

I'm sittin here watchin the Lakers get trampled now, and I see the score on the ticker. Laughter proceeded.

just a bad game for the knicks....here's a pic of ray rocking some 8's

b1a99fc53ac8130aa72346e817f56324-getty-76075620eg027_new_york_knic.jpg

a better pic of the 8's

475205054f47cd3d7a6c48fb379202c9-getty-76075437_bb176_bos_lal.jpg

Does it look like Ray's kicks have a #34 on them instead of the #20? It seems that Nike / Jordan didn't realize he changed his number with Boston.

The fact KG played less than half the game and Jesus and Paul only played 30 makes it even better.
laugh.gif

Problem is the players as much as IT. They're all one-dimensional, and they're all the same dimension. I'm all for getting rid of him, but it'snot going to solve anything for a long time. These players will just be someone else's problem.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

The fact KG played less than half the game and Jesus and Paul only played 30 makes it even better.
laugh.gif

hey, didnt KG lose his 300+ consecutive games scoring double figures in tonights game? thats gotta suck

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

Damn...and I've been calling the Warriors NBDL.
uhhh, we beat your team the other night

Yeah, and you're still under .500 so what's your point. It was one game. Big freaking deal.

not a warriors fan, but they are at .500. they were also without jackson for the first six games, now that he's back, they've only lost one. nohate zo, just saying.

Yo, my man, the people down in Boston looked up formidable, and I think you might have the wrong word. I think the word you're lookin for is GARBAGE. Doyou know what GARBAGE means? Look it up. It's in your starting frontcourt.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom