Anyone ever Dealt with Maaco?

wanted to get some work done to my car has some scratches on the body and bumpers and i want to get the whole car touch up, does maaco do good work or it would be better to check out local paint shop?

you get what you pay for

with that said, them fools will paint your tailpipes and not give a damb

If you want your car looking like a 2 year old finger painted it you can take it to Maaco. You are better off going else where. Trust me. They dont buff the car so you have a rough surface which makes the paint look like the used a paint brush on an apartment wall. Your car will look extra cheap. 

Ive seen some decent paint job from maaco, mostly cheap examples though..

The biggest thing is finding someone there who knows what they're doing and actually cares about their job. Ask around locally. Another big thing is the prep work. You're better off having another place do the prep work then have them(maaco) paint it. If the prep is trash the paint job will be the same. Really though if I were getting a paint job I would ask around and find a local business to do it.

I also would like to know info about OP's question...

what about west coast customs

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

you get what you pay for

with that said, them fools will paint your tailpipes and not give a damb
when it comes to paint and bodywork this is the golden rule.....

Remember, even though Maaco is a franchise, they are individually owned. That means some will give good quality, others won't. As people said, you will get what you paid for. Maaco's entry level work is very tempting because it's cheap. Unfortunately it's crap, but they can do good work if you are willing to go up to the higher level work.

To answer the OP's question. Maaco is not a place to take your car for paint touch up. You'll need a pro because you will want to have it color matched or the touch up will look worse than the scratches.

I could do a better job buying rattle cans with my paint code from an auto store.

Originally Posted by smurfysmurf09

yea i wouldn't go with them your better off doing a 5o$ paint job

stop over-exaggerating brah, not the best paint job but def. not worse than a $50 paint job. while i definitely wouldn't take a luxury car though, i would gladly take a civic or something. my homie had his white integra done up there and to be honest it looked pretty good. individually owned means that it varies from shop to shop. just tip the owner a quick $100 before you get it painted and he'll make sure it looks better than their normal work.
tahahahahahaha

my truck got hit and maaco take the huge dent out and color coated my truck paint perfect

Back
Top Bottom