Anyone ever meet a chick online and then meet her in person and she looks nothing like the person yo

Everything she ever told you was a lie. From the things about her to her looks
:nerd:

I don't even want to imagine the rage I would feel :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Reminds me of my blackplanet days in the late 90s/early 00s. They were filled with nothing but swindles :smh: :lol:

Almost every girl on social networking falls under that category. See pics online and your like damn then you see them in real life and it's just WTF

Last edited:
ive met chicks in real life and set up a session and they look nothing like i recall. just means i drink a little more than planned, still get it crackin tho

this is why you ask for the facebook as well as what ever site you were on. 

Almost every girl on social networking falls under that category. See pics online and your like damn then you see them in real life and it's just WTF
quoted for emphasis. If chick doesn't have a cam and show you them goods before hand don't even meet in person. :smokin

Last edited:
:lol: what y'all doin meetin girls online?

unless your in college this is creepy and flat out dangerous

never happened to me cause i never tried to meet a girl from the internet unless i already knew/seen her round the way or know sumbody that know her & can vouch for her

This has in fact happened to me; she was a wizard when it came to working the angles. From her pics you would think her body was :smokin turns out when I met up with her she was built like a hobbit :smh:

:lol: what y'all doin meetin girls online?
unless your in college this is creepy and flat out dangerous

This. A dude I work with swears up and down that meeting chicks online is the only way(granted he his a nerdy IT guy). But I never understoond it. Meeting girls in real life is so much easier.

matter of fact this remind of when my patna got straight tricked by sum fat girl on facebook. he said shawty had a profile wit sum other fine *** girl pics & she started inboxin him bout gettin down ASAP, bruh said he shoulda know sumthin was up cause it aint often that a 10 piece just jump in yo inbox outta nowhere sayin she wanna ****. bruh said he went to her spot & when he walked in all the lights was off & all he could see was her silhouette & she was the size of an o-lineman. he say she grabbed him whipped his **** out & just start throatin all while fingerin herself & grabbin his butt cheeks. :rofl: when he got back to his dorm he told his teammates bout wat happened & showed em the facebook page & turns out she had got like 6 dudes on his team wit the exact same ****

MySpace angles thread was
roll.gif

quoted for emphasis. If chick doesn't have a cam and show you them goods before hand don't even meet in person. :smokin

Dudes be too thirsty too wait for a cam session and all that. See a half decent pic and cats are ready to lay these chicks down :lol:

Bout 2 years ago one of my best friends drive 100 miles to see some chick he had been talking to online. He was heated when she opened the door and was fat as hell, cause she kept taking those strategic angle pics and would post them on whatever site that was. He still &@^#(+ her though, and told me on the long drive back that it was the most disgusting thing he's ever done in his life.

Back
Top Bottom