Anyone ever meet a chick online and then meet her in person and she looks nothing like the person yo

Happened to when I met this chick on POF.

She had nice pics listed, curves, pretty nice ace. Met her, turned out she was a ******. I made up a bs excuse and I bounced. Pics of my penis are floating around on the Internet smh...

dang I remember meeting someone from www.findapix.com :smh: :pimp: (them old dayz) :lol:. it was horrible & refused to ever meeting someone for those kind of intentions ever again. it's 2012 & I'm only meeting people at my school or local library to share similarities (or differences).

Dawg, this reminds me of the "ASL?" and "got pic?" days

Feel me?! That's the first thing I thought og bro. AOL days we're fun and oldschool! Welcome! YOU'VE GOT MAIL! Miss the 90's! Damn I'm getting old

dang I remember meeting someone from www.findapix.com :smh: :pimp: (them old dayz) :lol:. it was horrible & refused to ever meeting someone for those kind of intentions ever again. it's 2012 & I'm only meeting people at my school or local library to share similarities (or differences).

haha, remember findapix too! early 2000's. Funny how all of these sites come and go. Facebook will be next and there will be some other social networking site again

too much real life. that's why you gotta ge the myspace and check out the pics their friends tagged them in

Never met up a girl online. Yesterday I saw this joint I see on IG sometimes and she was a straight up linebacker. Ugly too! I realize why some girl only take face pics.

Back
Top Bottom