Anyone getting a virus from NT?

every new NT page my AV tells me that there was an attack attempt
smh.gif

mad.gif

i think i have one! some sites wont load up because they say there is a "malicious add-on" somewhere.. hmmmmmm

I had a random blue screen yesterday.
did a scan and it found nothing, working fine now. But NT does run extremely slow compared to other sites

Originally Posted by rodster831

NT keep son giving me the magician thing every so often (30 min)
is this with everyone?
really getting annoying
Nope. Not having that problem.

I think my lap top got screwed up cuz of it. I been on NT thru my blackberry for like 2 weeks. The wizard has been harassing me as well from time to time.

I was just about to make this topic.

I get the message from Avast! every once in awhile.

At work sometimes it directs me to a new page and ask if i need an anti-virus.

I have avast as well and it pops up the attack attempt window almost every time I visit NT now... been happening for a couple days now. I'm just glad Ialways have the option to abort. I keep my security settings cranked always

NT and these advertisements suck, especially the flash ones, I wasn't tripping over the fake ads, but these flash ones are horrible. I'm willing todonate cash to get rid of them.

I tried to search a topic and it took to some page telling me I was under attack. That coupled with those irritating ads is driving me crazy

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

i think i have one! some sites wont load up because they say there is a "malicious add-on" somewhere.. hmmmmmm
i was trying to logg in on tsg.com and it said the same thing....saying that they have malicious software that can take your personal info fromyour computer.

Back
Top Bottom