anyone going dairy-free? I wanna go for a month vol. almond breeze

I haven't had any dairy for the past few weeks, since I just took a course of anti-biotics.

Anytime I eat/drink anything with dairy products in it, I get massive diarrhea, nausea and feel really tired. Plus I'm lactose intolerant
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Apparently eating dairy products lowers your brain power for a while.. which is why I don't drink milk or eat cheese or something before I study, I also try to avoid it before going to school. 
My gym teacher in high school said its not natural for humans to drink milk. I don't think there's any cons to doing this. Your body would feel better overall. Milk is heavy it slows you down and stuff.. 

Heh!
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
That's actually kind of believable, considering how much of the population is lactose intolerant. Once we're past the infant stage, there's really no need to consume milk ever.

actually, if you think about this simply;

cows milk is for baby cows.

what do baby cows need?

alot of proteins to gain alot of weight really fast

then we wonder why girls develop earlier

and why kids are mostly overweight

yes, its cheetos and videogames

but ive been saying this milk thing for years

on top of that, you DO know that milk contains blood and *@@#?

chocolate milk bought in the store is just defect white milk masked with chocolate coloring...

roll.gif

almond breeze ftw.

i dont use cows milk i use goats milk

dead serious

i buy it at trader joes, too much to list why its better for you. google it

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by scshift

Shut up.

Bro I had neutrogena level skin until I started drinking mad amounts of milk. It was either the protein or the hormones, except when I take in a lot of whey these days it gets worse.

Stop trying to play MD
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. Your posts are always chock-full of either stupidity, ignorance, or sometimes both.  You're the definition of a pseudo-intellectual, and I can hold my tongue no longer.  You can't be older than 16.  I find myself hating Monta Ellis and  light-skinned black people just because of your posts, and I'm a mulatto myself.  You are a pariah to this board in the worst way.

eek.gif

Why you so mad though? You familiar with the "ignore user" button or you trying to get e-props and a little ego boost from firing shots on the internet?

It's probably a good thing you've only been on NT for a month to endure my stupidity and ignorance.

You're right. I'm not 16... I'm 14 and I turn 15 next month. Yet I feel like me with my "pseudo-intellectualism" and "fake intelligence" is still smarter than you at your peak. What's the matter bro? How smart are you?

Bring on ANY credible form of intelligence. GPA. PSAT. SAT. SAT II. ACT. AP exams. IQ. Let's see how "smart" you are, buddy? And I don't even think these are legit ways to measure intelligence, but something tells me your IQ must equal your age if you're getting your underwear twisted on an online message board. Maybe you should hold your tongue a little longer, endure even more stupidity without ignoring me, then maybe you'll just be so fed up that you'll give up on the internet and try and get run over by a bus?

Ignore me, PM me or shut the hell up. Like anyone cares about you and your "intelligence-determinant" meter.

New copypasta.

Heard many doctors say dairy is important during formative years (in moderation, of course) because it builds strong bones, but as you get older it becomes detrimental. The calories and fat are unhealthy, especially as metabolism slows down. I pretty much only drank milk the first 18 years of my life. Can't remember the last time I had a glass now (I'm 27).

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Why you so mad though? You familiar with the "ignore user" button or you trying to get e-props and a little ego boost from firing shots on the internet?

It's probably a good thing you've only been on NT for a month to endure my stupidity and ignorance.

You're right. I'm not 16... I'm 14 and I turn 15 next month. Yet I feel like me with my "pseudo-intellectualism" and "fake intelligence" is still smarter than you at your peak. What's the matter bro? How smart are you?

Bring on ANY credible form of intelligence. GPA. PSAT. SAT. SAT II. ACT. AP exams. IQ. Let's see how "smart" you are, buddy? And I don't even think these are legit ways to measure intelligence, but something tells me your IQ must equal your age if you're getting your underwear twisted on an online message board. Maybe you should hold your tongue a little longer, endure even more stupidity without ignoring me, then maybe you'll just be so fed up that you'll give up on the internet and try and get run over by a bus?

Ignore me, PM me or shut the hell up. Like anyone cares about you and your "intelligence-determinant" meter.
New copypasta.

Copied and pasted from where, if I may ask?

laugh.gif
. Your posts are always chock-full of either stupidity, ignorance, or sometimes both.  You're the definition of a pseudo-intellectual, and I can hold my tongue no longer.  You can't be older than 16.  I find myself hating Monta Ellis and  light-skinned black people just because of your posts, and I'm a mulatto myself.  You are a pariah to this board in the worst way.

indifferent.gif

Damn always assumed that you're older since that senior quote thread. You skip a grade?
Anyone try almond breeze with cereal? Personally that's the only thing I don't like about it.

Also committing to a non-dairy diet. I just won't be anal selective when I'm out with a girl or friends on occasion. Yes, soy is not all that good for you, but we'll not get into that. Almond milk (unsweetened) yeah, but hey, just go with water all the time and you'll be fine.

Yall got to use that Almond breeze its the best!

Stop drinking milk it actually causes you to get sick. The cowfat in milk is stored in our bodies as mucus, and the acculmulation of mucus makes it hard for your body to defend against diseases.

Also, milk is bad for you because it makes you go to the bathroom, which robs your body of nutrients. Bet you didn't know that leafy greens store more calcium in your body than milk does, because since milk causes u to defecate, you release most of the calcium from milk in your feces....I always laugh when I see an athlete in one of the milk commercials, then get injured soon thereafter (Im lookin at you Chris Paul) The calcium "goes right through you" and is only in your body until you go to the bathroom. Thats y some ppl get weak after poopoo'in after some milk.

And lets not even talk about the cows' living conditions....

OK Im going to talk about cow's living conditions lol

Nowadays they breed cows in kennels, not in farms. They have cows lined up in rows in these kennels, kinda like a jail but smaller. There is not enough room in each cage for the cow to turn around. So they get a guy to come behind them one by one and milk the cows. Now the thing about cows is they only secrete milk when theyre pregnant. So what farmers do nowadays is artificially inseminate the cows with bull semen manually. How do they do that you ask? Why they get a bucket of bull semen, put on a latex glove that goes past your elbows, and scoop up a handful of the semen and manually stick it up in the cows so that they can stay pregnant throughout the year. If you think that's nasty, remember I said the cows are lined up next to each other, so most times the farmers goes from cow to cow to cow using the same glove. That, including the unsanitary living conditions are the main reason why so much food is getting contaminated nowadays. Mad cow disease. Salmonella. These come from living conditions like these, that not only cows, but chicken, pigs, all other farm animals live in these days. Oh and cows are not supposed to stay pregnant year round thats nasty lolol

I know all this cuz my ex was vegan and she hipped me to a lot of the stuff that goes on in the meat packing business. Sure opened my eyes. Stop drinking milk, it will decrease the demand and they would have to stop doin stuff like this.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm sorry you're so irate.  And don't act like you're not, because you challenged me to an e-pissing contest based on two lines of prose.
Now that I know how old you are, I can rest knowing that you're probably just some youngster twiddling on his older sibling's computer.

Just a heads up...I bought that NOW egg powder and while it doesn't have any taste...that %!*# does not mix easily at all!!!!!

I've been drinking almond milk for a few months now (vanilla flavor) and haven't had any dairy for almost a month, from my experience my acne is starting to clear up (I have mild-moderate acne) not exactly sure if its because of going dairy free but i hope this is the case. Just don't know how much longer i can resist eating some ice cream lol

I'm sorry you're so irate.  And don't act like you're not, because you challenged me to an e-pissing contest based on two lines of prose.
Now that I know how old you are, I can rest knowing that you're probably just some youngster twiddling on his older sibling's computer.

Of course I'm mad. You're mad too. So it's not like one of us is steaming while the other is laughing saying "you mad"?

Sorry about challenging you to an "e-pissing" contest. Just thought that maybe you should have backed up your words when you claimed intelligence.

As for the rest... well I did say I was a youngster. Using my own computer though.

Good night.

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

Where is everybody gettin these antimilk statistics/facts from? Besides your gym teacher and janitor

Do your research. Look up some studies. Watch Food Inc. Read The Seven Keys to Ultrawellness.

Originally Posted by illwill24

Yall got to use that Almond breeze its the best!

Stop drinking milk it actually causes you to get sick. The cowfat in milk is stored in our bodies as mucus, and the acculmulation of mucus makes it hard for your body to defend against diseases.

Also, milk is bad for you because it makes you go to the bathroom, which robs your body of nutrients. Bet you didn't know that leafy greens store more calcium in your body than milk does, because since milk causes u to defecate, you release most of the calcium from milk in your feces....I always laugh when I see an athlete in one of the milk commercials, then get injured soon thereafter (Im lookin at you Chris Paul) The calcium "goes right through you" and is only in your body until you go to the bathroom. Thats y some ppl get weak after poopoo'in after some milk.

And lets not even talk about the cows' living conditions....
oh god
roll.gif

Bought the almond breeze and it's not bad only thing I dont like about is the amount if sugars (15g) and protein (1g). Those the unsweetened one have more protein?

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Bought the almond breeze and it's not bad only thing I dont like about is the amount if sugars (15g) and protein (1g). Those the unsweetened one have more protein?

No, same amount of protein (1g) but 0g of sugar. Almond milk's purpose is to have a milk-like beverage so people won't be deprived of Cow's Milk. If you are aiming for protein, try any of the ones I've posted above.

Back
Top Bottom