anyone going to see SCARFACE tommorow night?

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Back to the Future was brought back too not too long ago, LOTR I II and III as well as the entire Harry Potter series. there must be money in it somewhere.

...ill look over that black teenager nonsense, you're obviously ignorant on a gang of fronts coming into this thread just BEGGING to be THAT GUY. go sit down somewhere clown

I didn't say black teenagers. I said black people and teenagers, simp.  And yes..there is money in it because IDIOTS will go pay to see it in the theater like the experience is going to be any different.  Its not ignorance, its truth..i'm willing to bet, the movie theater is filled with a bunch of black people that glorify this type of lifestyle.

Shut up. You sound like a woman on her period. Who are you to say someone is an idiot just because they value the movie experience? Watching a film in theaters is a completely different experience than watching it at home, especially for those who do not possess a home entertainment system.  If the movie experience was so damn illogical then it would not exist because people would merely wait for all films to release on video. I don't glorify the Scarface lifestyle but I will be in attendance. And yes, I am black, but I am also a licensed attorney so I'm certain that I am the antithesis of the stereotype that you just blanketly made. Just because someone enjoys Scarface does not mean that they are a thug that deserve to be judged by ignorant, simpletons like yourself. The problem with ignorant folks like yourself is you are so damn delusional that you believe the idiocy you portray, and ironically make yourselves look more stupid than the people you look down upon. I got hours to bill so don't expect a response, chump.
laugh.gif

slap.jpg

roll.gif
Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I didn't say black teenagers. I said black people and teenagers,simp. And yes..there is money in it because IDIOTS will go pay to see it in the theater likethe experience is going to be any different. Its not ignorance, its truth..i'm willing to bet, the movie theater is filled with a bunch ofblack people that glorify this type of lifestyle.
Shut up. You sound like a woman on her period. Who are you to say someone is an idiot just because they value the movie experience? Watching a film in theaters is a completely different experience than watching it at home, especially for those who do not possess a home entertainment system. If the movie experience was so damn illogical then it would not exist because people would merely wait for all films to release on video. I don't glorify the Scarface lifestyle but I will be in attendance. And yes, I am black, but I am also a licensed attorney so I'm certain that I am the antithesis of the stereotype that you just blanketly made. Just because someone enjoys Scarface does not mean that they are a thug that deserve to be judged by ignorant, simpletons like yourself. The problem with ignorant folks like yourself is you are so damn delusional that you believe the idiocy you portray, and ironically make yourselves look more stupid than the people you look down upon. I got hours to bill so don't expect a response, chump.
laugh.gif

slap.jpg

go waste that money on that movie! have fun simps, sitting next to a boy most likely, eating popcorn and quoting every line to eachother. on some "say hello to my little friend." steez pause that tho.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Shut up. You sound like a woman on her period. Who are you to say someone is an idiot just because they value the movie experience? Watching a film in theaters is a completely different experience than watching it at home, especially for those who do not possess a home entertainment system.  If the movie experience was so damn illogical then it would not exist because people would merely wait for all films to release on video. I don't glorify the Scarface lifestyle but I will be in attendance. And yes, I am black, but I am also a licensed attorney so I'm certain that I am the antithesis of the stereotype that you just blanketly made. Just because someone enjoys Scarface does not mean that they are a thug that deserve to be judged by ignorant, simpletons like yourself. The problem with ignorant folks like yourself is you are so damn delusional that you believe the idiocy you portray, and ironically make yourselves look more stupid than the people you look down upon. I got hours to bill so don't expect a response, chump.

2d7j2ux.gif

What's wrong with checking out an old movie at a theatre?  I saw Back to the Future for their 25th annvsry and it was fun to watch the movie as people did in the 80's. The whole experience was cool
pimp.gif

go waste that money on that movie! have fun simps, sitting next to a boy most likely, eating popcorn and quoting every line to eachother. on some "say hello to my little friend." steez pause that tho.
Man shut the !@%% up, you dumb @##. Talking all that mess just cause you got nobody to take with you to the theaters. $%##! *+*...

Originally Posted by DawgPaw23LKP

Man shut the !@%% up, you dumb @##. Talking all that mess just cause you got nobody to take with you to the theaters. $%##! *+*...

Imma take ur girl to see our idiot brother and she gonna pay

Seen the film way too many times to find any interest in wat hinge it at the theaters...if I has not seen it in the past 6 years or so then maybe.

just watched it on TV the other day for the 100th time, why would i pay to see it again?

iamMD only has 14$ for a date...the hell are you dudes wasting your time arguing with this bum about why you want to spend your money on the movie
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

iamMD only has 14$ for a date...the hell are you dudes wasting your time arguing with this bum about why you want to spend your money on the movie
roll.gif

ouch

How bout yall give me the 10 dollars your gonna spend on the movie and yall can come to my backyard and watch it on the projection screen..how that sound? simps

2e72590ef6683dd2463639fad5151d22327ae1b.jpg

who in their right mind will pay money to see something that everybody has seen 2,000,000 times?

Ohhh... black people (rappers) and teenagers, thats right.

(i'm half black if that matters)

Shut up u damn fool

Why y'all so mad? A young fly dude just telling the trutb

roll.gif
The truth is you need a job and better hobby other than trollin bruh

Why y'all so mad? A young fly dude just telling the trutb

First of all your not fly you're just dumb so just keep you're Stupid views to your self and get ready for therapy tomorrow Because it's obvious your mom and dad are actually cousinsBecause if they weren't you would be able to spell a small word like truth Correctly

Back
Top Bottom