Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

Caved and bought a 49” Samsung 4K MU7000 last night.

Wouldve gone the TCL route but they seem hard to find here.

Wish I got the TCL P series. Next time I buy a TV in a couple of years, I'll definitely get a heavy hitter.

I dunno... modern smart TVs are pretty capable, but they don't age as well as consoles for example, that get far more constant firmware updates. I have a PC connected to my TV, so it's pretty much the ultimate multimedia device, but I still use the Netflix app on my TV.

I dunno... modern smart TVs are pretty capable, but they don't age as well as consoles for example, that get far more constant firmware updates. I have a PC connected to my TV, so it's pretty much the ultimate multimedia device, but I still use the Netflix app on my TV.

another pro about using the smart tv app is it's capeable of putting out 4k content ex. netflix , Amazon prime , etc...

So are 4k MM devices. Tbh I wish we could get cheaper dumb 4k HDR OLED. I'd take a B7A without smart TV functions in a sec. Probably would finally be a price I could get myself to hop on :lol:

So are 4k MM devices. Tbh I wish we could get cheaper dumb 4k HDR OLED. I'd take a B7A without smart TV functions in a sec. Probably would finally be a price I could get myself to hop on :lol:
I love how the smart functions of my tv is set up. I can switch between apps quicker than I can do on my playstation upstairs.

but why would you want another device if there's one implanted on the TV already? also beats out shelling more money on a 4k MM device ..

but why would you want another device if there's one implanted on the TV already? also beats out shelling more money on a 4k MM device ..

because if that implanted device fails or gets outdated you’re stuck with it

think TV/VCR combos after DVD came out
think TV/DVD combos after BluRay came out
or either of those after a VCR or DVD got stuck inside one

tenor.gif

because if that implanted device fails or gets outdated you’re stuck with it

think TV/VCR combos after DVD came out
think TV/DVD combos after BluRay came out
or either of those after a VCR or DVD got stuck inside one

lol how could netflix, Amazon , Hulu , vudu , youtube get outdated ? they already have 4k with the app in the tv

lol how could netflix, Amazon , Hulu , vudu , youtube get outdated ? they already have 4k with the app in the tv

processing chips.
and its software.

its the reason x264 streamers dont work with x265

nvm, its clearly over your head

and i usually dont respond to lol’s

so yeah
you right
they cant be outdated
my bad
you’re right
you got it boss

processing chips.
and its software.

its the reason x264 streamers dont work with x265

nvm, its clearly over your head

and i usually dont respond to lol’s

so yeah
you right
they cant be outdated
my bad
you’re right
you got it boss

it's clearly over YOUR head.. put it in kindergarten terms for you.. why buy an Amazon 4k stick when every app you would download on that stick is on your 4k smart tv .. and here's the winner 4k capability is built in! no need to pay an extra $70 for a 4k mm device to watch 4k /hdr/dolby vision/kodi4k since it's in the app built in from the tv. you can try and sound smart and snobby with your lil cheap jabs but I'm trying to help out NT fam members to save $ in something they already have built in on their tv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom