Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

was thinking of getting a new tv in the bedroom... whats the biggest tv you would put in a small bedroom? the bedroom is not tiny but its not a huge master either lol... I have a 55 inch in my bedroom at my parents house which is pretty good already...but at my condo I got a 40 inch...was thinking of getting a 65 inch but that might be OD...

was thinking of getting a new tv in the bedroom... whats the biggest tv you would put in a small bedroom? the bedroom is not tiny but its not a huge master either lol... I have a 55 inch in my bedroom at my parents house which is pretty good already...but at my condo I got a 40 inch...was thinking of getting a 65 inch but that might be OD...

It’s all relative to viewing distance. You can measure that.

I just moved my 55 to the bedroom to make room to move my 65 to the game room and get a new 77-85 for the main room (an even 100” would be nice but I don’t have the wall space). The 55 seems about right for the bedroom. But they all look small after a while.

Thanks everyone...I wanted the 55 originally but was like maybe a 65 lol..I'll go with the 55 which will be cheaper too

100inch tv's for 3k is crazy lol..

Screenshot_20231119_011138_Chrome.jpg

Sams now carries the good C class OLEDs, so I wonder if they go on sale for BF. I think they wanted 4Gs for the C83. I would expect at least $500 discount. Also Best Buy has the 77 inch Samsung OLED for 2Gs. Very tempting but I dont need another TV. Ive had a 55CX sitting on the floor unplugged for the past 2 years. I think I am gonna put together a racing set up with my series X to make use of it.

100inch tv's for 3k is crazy lol..

Just a cool $7000 off... wow.

I have a Hisense, picture seems pretty nice especially for the price. Biggest thing that irks me, is that it won't let me download the Xfinity app onto the TV itself so I have to use the Xfinity box and remote, instead of just the single Hisense remote.

Once it gets to the mid-high tier, yeah give me bigger (pause). I'd take a larger quality mini-led over a smaller oled.

Once it gets to the mid-high tier, yeah give me bigger (pause). I'd take a larger quality mini-led over a smaller oled.
Since owning my LG OLED, I have been being cheap and settling for QLED and Mini LEDs but no more. Once your eyes get adjusted to an LG OLED, nothing else can compare.

Oh I'm not really talking cheap. Like I love oled, got a tv and getting one as a monitor. But looking for a 75 for the living room for better viewing distance at a certain budget, I'd probably go with a Hisense u8k 75 vs an OLED 55 at around the same price.

I just don't get the part why manufacturers' at this age still sell a 60hz OLED panel and sell them at a price above a basic model. this ain't exactly 2011. and even then, those panels were sold as premium models. unless their intentions are still trying to fool consumers just because it's an OLED screen.

Any decent 70" TVs for under 700? Looking to upgrade my 48" but also not looking to spend a grip.

Back
Top Bottom