Anyone have a copy of the Infamous Kobe bryant Parking lot video???

the video where he is in a parking lot talking smack about Bynum, kupchak, and wanting to be traded to the bulls.

I remember seeing this video a few years back but cant seem o find it anywhere online now.

someone must have a copy of it somewhere.
it was filmed in 2007

the video where he is in a parking lot talking smack about Bynum, kupchak, and wanting to be traded to the bulls.

I remember seeing this video a few years back but cant seem o find it anywhere online now.

someone must have a copy of it somewhere.
it was filmed in 2007

nerd.gif

Infamous? Makes sense. It was scandalous which is similar to infamous

Video caused Bryant to have a bad reputation somewhat

Infamous? Makes sense. It was scandalous which is similar to infamous

Video caused Bryant to have a bad reputation somewhat

Seriously how is is this even considered infamous ?

It was taken by 2 amateur people with a photo camera with the option to record video.

While were are on the subject of video tapes. Can someone find and post the Lebron getting dunked on at his own summer camp confiscated NIKE tapes.

It was taken by 2 amateur people with a photo camera with the option to record video.

While were are on the subject of video tapes. Can someone find and post the Lebron getting dunked on at his own summer camp confiscated NIKE tapes.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Your logic kind of makes it seem more infamous. Just the manner in which it was filmed and by amateurs as you say. I'd consider that pretty infamous.

Your logic kind of makes it seem more infamous. Just the manner in which it was filmed and by amateurs as you say. I'd consider that pretty infamous.

the people that filmed it tried to make $ off it and made a website. it's not on youtube.

the people that filmed it tried to make $ off it and made a website. it's not on youtube.

Oh, but if Michael Bay filmed it in 360 with an HD camera, it would be infamous.

I got you

Oh, but if Michael Bay filmed it in 360 with an HD camera, it would be infamous.

I got you

I got you.

I'm a Kobe fan, but he's such a jerk lol....the best part is the high pitched "ship is $$! out"

I got you.

I'm a Kobe fan, but he's such a jerk lol....the best part is the high pitched "ship is $$! out"

Damn right, the majority of Laker fan was agreeing with Kobe when that video released.

Like if Jason Kidd is a nobody or something, dude is still killing at almost 40 years old.

Back
Top Bottom