Anyone have a copy of the Infamous Kobe bryant Parking lot video???

Originally Posted by lowprop23

Originally Posted by SuperVi11ain

has bynum ever commented on the video?

Probably not. He's to much of a {(')} to step up to Kobe
indifferent.gif
It got him 2 championships by taking the higher road.  I'm sure they talked privately.

Originally Posted by lowprop23

Originally Posted by SuperVi11ain

has bynum ever commented on the video?

Probably not. He's to much of a {(')} to step up to Kobe
indifferent.gif
It got him 2 championships by taking the higher road.  I'm sure they talked privately.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Damn right, the majority of Laker fan was agreeing with Kobe when that video released.

Like if Jason Kidd is a nobody or something, dude is still killing at almost 40 years old.
hell yeah i wanted j.kidd cause he is probably my favorite nba player not to wear a laker jersey not named mike.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Damn right, the majority of Laker fan was agreeing with Kobe when that video released.

Like if Jason Kidd is a nobody or something, dude is still killing at almost 40 years old.
hell yeah i wanted j.kidd cause he is probably my favorite nba player not to wear a laker jersey not named mike.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Seriously how is is this even considered infamous ?

It was taken by 2 amateur people with a photo camera with the option to record video.

While were are on the subject of video tapes. Can someone find and post the Lebron getting dunked on at his own summer camp confiscated NIKE tapes.

does anyone have the full version of this Kobe vid though?
i remember hearing him say something like don't be surprised if he shows up next year in a bulls jersey

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Seriously how is is this even considered infamous ?

It was taken by 2 amateur people with a photo camera with the option to record video.

While were are on the subject of video tapes. Can someone find and post the Lebron getting dunked on at his own summer camp confiscated NIKE tapes.

does anyone have the full version of this Kobe vid though?
i remember hearing him say something like don't be surprised if he shows up next year in a bulls jersey

Kobe sound like a N in the barbershop on a saturday afternoon
laugh.gif
Anybody else peep the 3's he had on
nerd.gif
cements
pimp.gif

Kobe sound like a N in the barbershop on a saturday afternoon
laugh.gif
Anybody else peep the 3's he had on
nerd.gif
cements
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

I got you.

I'm a Kobe fan, but he's such a jerk lol....the best part is the high pitched "ship is $$! out"
Good find!  Still have not a clue how folks like this dude 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

I got you.

I'm a Kobe fan, but he's such a jerk lol....the best part is the high pitched "ship is $$! out"
Good find!  Still have not a clue how folks like this dude 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom