Anyone have a copy of the Infamous Kobe bryant Parking lot video???

Damn right, the majority of Laker fan was agreeing with Kobe when that video released.

Like if Jason Kidd is a nobody or something, dude is still killing at almost 40 years old.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Seriously how is is this even considered infamous ?

It was taken by 2 amateur people with a photo camera with the option to record video.

While were are on the subject of video tapes. Can someone find and post the Lebron getting dunked on at his own summer camp confiscated NIKE tapes.
is kobe your papi?

It was taken by 2 amateur people with a photo camera with the option to record video.

While were are on the subject of video tapes. Can someone find and post the Lebron getting dunked on at his own summer camp confiscated NIKE tapes.
is kobe your papi?

Originally Posted by Demps

is kobe your papi?
Seriously.  That was the quickest I've ever seen a Stan throw on the cape
laugh.gif

And how does this pertain to Lebron again?

is kobe your papi?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

is kobe your papi?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

is kobe your papi?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

is kobe your papi?
laugh.gif

It doesn't my man the kid just wanted to see the video... anytime Kobe does something a laker fan doesn't like, they like to invoke the Kings name... Big ups Kash on the vid...

is kobe your papi?
laugh.gif

It doesn't my man the kid just wanted to see the video... anytime Kobe does something a laker fan doesn't like, they like to invoke the Kings name... Big ups Kash on the vid...

laugh.gif
Tell me kobe fans arent salty bout Lebron getting a ring

laugh.gif
Tell me kobe fans arent salty bout Lebron getting a ring

Vid's not working for me for some reason. I never saw the full vid either, kinda wanna peep
edit: nm, i seen it before (what was in that vid posted).  I thought there was more i hadn't seen

Vid's not working for me for some reason. I never saw the full vid either, kinda wanna peep
edit: nm, i seen it before (what was in that vid posted).  I thought there was more i hadn't seen

I don't think dude knows what the word infamous means
laugh.gif
"How can it be infamous?! It was filmed on a cell phone camera guys!" "Psh, infamous? The Paris Hilton sextape? Cmon, %@$! was in nightvision dude."

I don't think dude knows what the word infamous means
laugh.gif
"How can it be infamous?! It was filmed on a cell phone camera guys!" "Psh, infamous? The Paris Hilton sextape? Cmon, %@$! was in nightvision dude."

Back
Top Bottom