Anyone have a megaupload premium account Vol. Thinking of getting one

I'm thinking of getting a lifetime account split between a couple of friends.
any of you guys have premium accounts? are they worth it? (I just hate having to wait for the timer, and having a daily download limit)

Thanks

I'm thinking of getting a lifetime account split between a couple of friends.
any of you guys have premium accounts? are they worth it? (I just hate having to wait for the timer, and having a daily download limit)

Thanks

Not really necessary...the upload and download speeds are great on there and its unlimited, just 1 at a time.

Not really necessary...the upload and download speeds are great on there and its unlimited, just 1 at a time.

Whatever you can DL off megaupload, you can probably DL off mediafire if you do some searching. They have no limit.

Whatever you can DL off megaupload, you can probably DL off mediafire if you do some searching. They have no limit.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Yea but you can't download more than 1 item at a time.

It is worth it man. Check your PMs.

Anyone that says that it isn't worth it is probably only "getting" CD's, something they only need to use one DL at a time. For those that want movies, tv shows, events, damn well worth every penny. Anyone that says no, has never went on a spree. I will leave it at that. Very worth it

Anyone that says that it isn't worth it is probably only "getting" CD's, something they only need to use one DL at a time. For those that want movies, tv shows, events, damn well worth every penny. Anyone that says no, has never went on a spree. I will leave it at that. Very worth it

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I concur, there are some forums that do lifetime accounts @ discounted prices too

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I concur, there are some forums that do lifetime accounts @ discounted prices too

Honestly, if you're downloading to the point that you're getting annoyed at that 50 second (or whatever) timer.... you need to get outside.

And this is coming from a computer science major.

Honestly, if you're downloading to the point that you're getting annoyed at that 50 second (or whatever) timer.... you need to get outside.

its worth it....pifff...............................

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

OP, ignore this please. Dude has no idea what he speaks of.

You do know not waiting for 50 secs is only ONE of the perks that having an account offers right?
laugh.gif

If you are going to sass, at least know what you are talking about CS Major
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Had my friends account for a month, it is definitely worth it, especially when splitting it with friends.
See with Rapidshare, I know they shut the account down if two folks are logged in at the same time from different locations.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

OP, ignore this please. Dude has no idea what he speaks of.

You do know not waiting for 50 secs is only ONE of the perks that having an account offers right?
laugh.gif

If you are going to sass, at least know what you are talking about CS Major
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Had my friends account for a month, it is definitely worth it, especially when splitting it with friends.
See with Rapidshare, I know they shut the account down if two folks are logged in at the same time from different locations.

Back
Top Bottom