<3 mediafire
pimp.gif

The best
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

do Ns even know about torrents yet?
I've only used torrent a handful of times
Are torrents safer than mu, rs, etc.?
It seems like whenever I hear of someone getting caught downloading or whatever it's from torrents.

It seems like whenever I hear of someone getting caught downloading or whatever it's from torrents.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Not really necessary...the upload and download speeds are great on there and its unlimited, just 1 at a time.
Yea but you can't download more than 1 item at a time.

It is worth it man. Check your PMs.

Anyone that says that it isn't worth it is probably only "getting" CD's, something they only need to use one DL at a time. For those that want movies, tv shows, events, damn well worth every penny. Anyone that says no, has never went on a spree. I will leave it at that. Very worth it
Ehhh. Megaupload has a 1080 mb limit. Unless you're downloading 1080p BluRay movies, your file should not be more then two separate downloads. Megaupload is also one of the best free download services, spending money on them is the worst bang for your buck on the net.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Not really necessary...the upload and download speeds are great on there and its unlimited, just 1 at a time.
Yea but you can't download more than 1 item at a time.

It is worth it man. Check your PMs.

Anyone that says that it isn't worth it is probably only "getting" CD's, something they only need to use one DL at a time. For those that want movies, tv shows, events, damn well worth every penny. Anyone that says no, has never went on a spree. I will leave it at that. Very worth it
Ehhh. Megaupload has a 1080 mb limit. Unless you're downloading 1080p BluRay movies, your file should not be more then two separate downloads. Megaupload is also one of the best free download services, spending money on them is the worst bang for your buck on the net.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

That's because dudes use public trackers like piratebay

It's all about private trackers
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

That's because dudes use public trackers like piratebay

It's all about private trackers
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

MS > All
???

You mean MF?

I'm tripping on why people use anything but MU/RS/MF... Those are pretty much the top 3 no matter what order you use

Hotfile?
sick.gif

depositfile?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Sendspace?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

MS > All
???

You mean MF?

I'm tripping on why people use anything but MU/RS/MF... Those are pretty much the top 3 no matter what order you use

Hotfile?
sick.gif

depositfile?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Sendspace?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

^ hotfile is pretty big

and he was talking about megashares im sure...which lets you download single file bluray rips. instead of those 30 part files you have to get from rapidshare

^ hotfile is pretty big

and he was talking about megashares im sure...which lets you download single file bluray rips. instead of those 30 part files you have to get from rapidshare

Back
Top Bottom