Anyone have a megaupload premium account Vol. Thinking of getting one

^
roll.gif

definitely worth it...

i have rapidshare and hotfile, split cost with some friends for a yearly account.

saves great time for download big files. albums download in minutes with no wait time, movies as well.

i have rapidshare and hotfile, split cost with some friends for a yearly account.

saves great time for download big files. albums download in minutes with no wait time, movies as well.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Had my friends account for a month, it is definitely worth it, especially when splitting it with friends.
See with Rapidshare, I know they shut the account down if two folks are logged in at the same time from different locations.
Oh, damn.  MU > ______
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Had my friends account for a month, it is definitely worth it, especially when splitting it with friends.
See with Rapidshare, I know they shut the account down if two folks are logged in at the same time from different locations.
Oh, damn.  MU > ______
pimp.gif

Not true, been doing it for months with a friend of mine. No issues. RS>MU

Not true, been doing it for months with a friend of mine. No issues. RS>MU

for megaupload? naw it has one of the better free connections. I just queue the links up in jdownloader and let it go.

for megaupload? naw it has one of the better free connections. I just queue the links up in jdownloader and let it go.

IMO, if you have the patience, don't get a premium account.

Even though it's one at a time, I've clocked myself downloading at 1.5 MB/s from Megaupload, so I don't mind waiting.

Rapidshare on the other hand, I would get a premium acct. for.

IMO, if you have the patience, don't get a premium account.

Even though it's one at a time, I've clocked myself downloading at 1.5 MB/s from Megaupload, so I don't mind waiting.

Rapidshare on the other hand, I would get a premium acct. for.

Don't waste your money on premium accounts. Download an autodownloader so you don't have to sit and wait 15 min between each download. This program will do it for you. And for those who care about download speed.. who cares if you leave it on while you sleep.

Don't waste your money on premium accounts. Download an autodownloader so you don't have to sit and wait 15 min between each download. This program will do it for you. And for those who care about download speed.. who cares if you leave it on while you sleep.

I'm thinking about buying an account. I download a lot of stuff.

I'm thinking about buying an account. I download a lot of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom