Anyone having a hard time selling their kicks?

Its a buyers market and a lot of people are afraid of getting scammed

If anybody trying to let sz 13 griffeys go hit my pm box
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Everybody loves to lowball.
smh.gif
When you guys say lowball, can you provide a quick example?
I had a NTer offer me 120 bucks for my NDS True Blues when I had them on the table.
Offering way less than the shoes are worth.

That really pisses me off, especially when I list the shoes at a low price to begin with.
mad.gif

Got ya. I know this dude who tries that. He will low ball me $5.
laugh.gif
Its $5. Just pay it. Everybody always looking for that extra bit of money off like we talking about cars or something.
mad.gif

I've sold about 6 pairs and I could say i made a cool 1.2 grand.
Yeah with my first 4 pair I did great. Then problems started. Dudes phones get cut off and everything
ohwell.gif

I'm actually making crazy money selling kicks right now. I'm a size 9.5 - 10. Used or New, it don't matter they going for a lot.

I've sold about 6 pairs and I could say i made a cool 1.2 grand.

It hasn't been too bad for me, pretty much sold all my j's but I have a few I am trying to get rid of still...

SELL ON CRAIGSLIST.ORG or BACKPAGE. Not on ebay, ebay is becoming hard for sellers to sell with all the fees, rules, restrictions and disadvantageous feedback.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

SELL ON CRAIGSLIST.ORG or BACKPAGE. Not on ebay, ebay is becoming hard for sellers to sell with all the fees, rules, restrictions and disadvantageous feedback.
Is there shipping on craigslist? I'm not too big on meet ups.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

On it now...

Thanks.

i feel ya...just depends what kicks you have and if its a reasonable price...

ebay advice?
i got like 20 pairs i was gonna throw on ebay and just accept whatever i get

in the past (2000-2005) i'd start my auctions at .99 and cross my fingers. lower insertion fee...
now i feel like im at risk for giving up some serious steals if i do that, so should i start my auctions at a price i want? even though the insertion fee ishigher

i havent messed with ebay in years

ebay sucks, youll def lose out. Im sitting on a buncha pairs I wanna sell also but I know ppl arent buying right now, guess I'll just keep em in the crib

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I$$ b, from what i seen and heard they got a ton of kiddies that want all that stuff.

laugh.gif
Man the buy/sell over there is so unorganized. I stopped by last night and a lot of the threads are two pages of the seller bumping. Kudos mods who came up with NT's system.
pimp.gif
ISS buy/sell >>>>> NT

No questions asked.

I have 150 feedback over, its easy to sell/buy shoes. You have to be an idiot to get scammed.

-
eek.gif
damn! just from a quick glance at thefirst 5 pages of the "11 and up" buy/sell forum on ISS, and every thread has over 10 replies. now compare that to the buy/sell forum onNT......pick any size you want, tell me how many 0 replies you see.
roll.gif
NTbuy/sell is a joke commpared to ISS. i guess we finally found something they do better "over there"
grin.gif
. at the end of the day i guess all that sellingout paid off, i bet Steve's caking and couldnt give two damns about us over here.

- that sealed it for me, im about to join ISS just to get these kicks off my hands........damn, i should have waited to sell my Laser IV's on there
smh.gif

......oh and the kicks: ONE TOO

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

I$$ b, from what i seen and heard they got a ton of kiddies that want all that stuff.

laugh.gif
Man the buy/sell over there is so unorganized. I stopped by last night and a lot of the threads are two pages of the seller bumping. Kudos mods who came up with NT's system.
pimp.gif
ISS buy/sell >>>>> NT

No questions asked.

I have 150 feedback over, its easy to sell/buy shoes. You have to be an idiot to get scammed.

-
eek.gif
damn! just from a quick glance at the first 5 pages of the "11 and up" buy/sell forum on ISS, and every thread has over 10 replies. now compare that to the buy/sell forum on NT......pick any size you want, tell me how many 0 replies you see.
roll.gif
NT buy/sell is a joke commpared to ISS. i guess we finally found something they do better "over there"
grin.gif
. at the end of the day i guess all that selling out paid off, i bet Steve's caking and couldnt give two damns about us over here.

- that sealed it for me, im about to join ISS just to get these kicks off my hands........damn, i should have waited to sell my Laser IV's on there
smh.gif

From what I saw, the listings were filled with bumping by the OP. One guy had like 6 pages of bumping.

I'm having a hard time moving the kicks in my sig. It's seems like people aren't buying as much. The thing I hate the most is lowballers and peopleasking if I can hold kicks for weeks while they get the money smh.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
ISS buy/sell >>>>> NT

No questions asked.

-
eek.gif
damn! just from a quick glance at the first 5 pages of the "11 and up" buy/sell forum on ISS, and every thread has over 10 replies. now compare that to the buy/sell forum on NT......pick any size you want, tell me how many 0 replies you see.
roll.gif
NT buy/sell is a joke commpared to ISS. i guess we finally found something they do better "over there"
grin.gif
. at the end of the day i guess all that selling out paid off, i bet Steve's caking and couldnt give two damns about us over here.

smh.gif

You gotta wait like 3 months to sell over there though.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
ISS buy/sell >>>>> NT

No questions asked.

-
eek.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

smh.gif

Those aren't replies tho. All of them are bumps from the seller since they don'tallow replies in sale threads. I think that's why the majority of the scamming on there happens but either way yea ISS marketplace>NT'sbuy/sell.

ISS as a forum tho? TRASH!

Back
Top Bottom