Anyone here on Niketalk collects Video Game Systems/Video Games?

I had a 16 bit Sega genesis growing up, which was my other half but I broke the cord in the back and my dad sold it along with a shoe box full of games in a garage sale for mad cheap
sick.gif
sick.gif
, only system I sold

I currently own:

Sega Genesis
2 OG Game Boys, white and black
Game Boy Color
Gamecube
N64
Wii
SNES
NES
PS1
PS2
PS3

pimp.gif
To dude who posted the TMNT gameboy game, I had that game growing up and I don't know what happened to it, never could remember what it was called

I never got rid of my systems sitting on 2 NES almost every gameboy Super NES is probably my favorite

I never got rid of my systems sitting on 2 NES almost every gameboy Super NES is probably my favorite

im surprised DC hasn't posted here. I remember him posting a couple links to some forums were dudes had some real nice collections.

well, i think it was DC that did it.

im surprised DC hasn't posted here. I remember him posting a couple links to some forums were dudes had some real nice collections.

well, i think it was DC that did it.

Originally Posted by CoryBudden

SnesCollectionCarts.jpg

more pictures !!! 

i just bought a snes looking for games
Is that red cartridge Maximum Carnage? If so, make sure to pick up Separation Anxiety. Its the sequel and its dope 
pimp.gif
. I even got the OST on my iPod 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CoryBudden

SnesCollectionCarts.jpg

more pictures !!! 

i just bought a snes looking for games
Is that red cartridge Maximum Carnage? If so, make sure to pick up Separation Anxiety. Its the sequel and its dope 
pimp.gif
. I even got the OST on my iPod 
glasses.gif

At one point or another I have owned almost every system that has ever came out. I usually get rid of the earlier system when upgrading to the newer though. I did just recently re buy the N64 though.

At one point or another I have owned almost every system that has ever came out. I usually get rid of the earlier system when upgrading to the newer though. I did just recently re buy the N64 though.

Right now, I'm just trying to find my Sega Master System....it's somewhere in my garage...I have all my controllers, just not the damn system.  I might just pick one up from eBay.....that and a Turbo Grafx 16.  You young heads need to look those two up.....favorite game of all time was the alien shooter "R-Type"

Right now, I'm just trying to find my Sega Master System....it's somewhere in my garage...I have all my controllers, just not the damn system.  I might just pick one up from eBay.....that and a Turbo Grafx 16.  You young heads need to look those two up.....favorite game of all time was the alien shooter "R-Type"

got it modified to play on my tv (no hi def 
laugh.gif
) since w/ the original models, you had to connect to the antenna input. I had it modified to use the red, white, yellow wires.

297962_780050525594_26302067_38054813_7524968_n.jpg

got it modified to play on my tv (no hi def 
laugh.gif
) since w/ the original models, you had to connect to the antenna input. I had it modified to use the red, white, yellow wires.

297962_780050525594_26302067_38054813_7524968_n.jpg

this thread just made me depressed i dont have my sega nes or turbografx anymore i was dumb and gave all my stuff away to friends/cousins after i got new systems.

this thread just made me depressed i dont have my sega nes or turbografx anymore i was dumb and gave all my stuff away to friends/cousins after i got new systems.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Just curious Proph, what can you do with a modded NES?
whatever you want it to do
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

but seriously, I chose to get it painted and have blue led lights to match with the rest of my TV stand, ps3 and 360...the old NES looks very out of place if i connected it to the hdtv
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

this is the guy who modded my NES..he's very skilled at what he does..he takes orders and you can tell him what colors, styles you want.
wait what? im very intrigued how NES graphics look on today's HDTVs
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

as for me, i still have my NES/SNES/N64/OG Game Boy (still works)/GBC back home. I tried to fire up the SNES a few years back but the AV cable gave out apparently. sadface. at least theres ROMs and emulators, one finals week in college i unintstalled WoW and got all the stars in Super Mario World instead. Finally finished A Link to the Past that year too.  i wish i kept my old NES intact, had all the bootleg games from PI relatives with the half cartridge + adapter. if only i wouldve known.

that virtual boy was amazing back then, but it fit me weird and i couldnt stare at it too long
laugh.gif

what i always wanted was this bad boy:
16-scope.jpg

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Just curious Proph, what can you do with a modded NES?
whatever you want it to do
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

but seriously, I chose to get it painted and have blue led lights to match with the rest of my TV stand, ps3 and 360...the old NES looks very out of place if i connected it to the hdtv
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

this is the guy who modded my NES..he's very skilled at what he does..he takes orders and you can tell him what colors, styles you want.
wait what? im very intrigued how NES graphics look on today's HDTVs
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

as for me, i still have my NES/SNES/N64/OG Game Boy (still works)/GBC back home. I tried to fire up the SNES a few years back but the AV cable gave out apparently. sadface. at least theres ROMs and emulators, one finals week in college i unintstalled WoW and got all the stars in Super Mario World instead. Finally finished A Link to the Past that year too.  i wish i kept my old NES intact, had all the bootleg games from PI relatives with the half cartridge + adapter. if only i wouldve known.

that virtual boy was amazing back then, but it fit me weird and i couldnt stare at it too long
laugh.gif

what i always wanted was this bad boy:
16-scope.jpg

Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega Genesis 3
N64
PS1
PS2
Dreamcast
Gameboy Pocket
PSP
Xbox 360

Owned
NES
Sega Genesis
Gamecube
Xbox
GBA
GBC

Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega Genesis 3
N64
PS1
PS2
Dreamcast
Gameboy Pocket
PSP
Xbox 360

Owned
NES
Sega Genesis
Gamecube
Xbox
GBA
GBC

i actually have the sega cd system but it's actually called the JVC X'eye. The good thing about it is, like the dreamcast, you can burn games for it. There weren't that many great games tho.

but here's the commercial in case you guys forgot

i'll try to post some pics of my other stuff when i have the time

i actually have the sega cd system but it's actually called the JVC X'eye. The good thing about it is, like the dreamcast, you can burn games for it. There weren't that many great games tho.

but here's the commercial in case you guys forgot

i'll try to post some pics of my other stuff when i have the time

Back
Top Bottom