Anyone here outgrew sagging yet?

Originally Posted by ago225

Originally Posted by KAM WINSTON

Dathbgboy wrote:

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by iBlink

Never sagged my pants.

The whole "that's how the homosexuals in prison dress" thing always struck a chord with me
laugh.gif
too bad its bull %#+!

and when I sag my pants are under my !%+, belt basically huggin my D
pic.php
Oh really????
laugh.gif

roll.gif

"Imma wawreeyah!"

tha guy in the pic is extra ugly + gay.
Aey, Fleece just like Booty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by ago225

Originally Posted by KAM WINSTON

Dathbgboy wrote:

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by iBlink

Never sagged my pants.

The whole "that's how the homosexuals in prison dress" thing always struck a chord with me
laugh.gif
too bad its bull %#+!

and when I sag my pants are under my !%+, belt basically huggin my D
pic.php
Oh really????
laugh.gif

roll.gif

"Imma wawreeyah!"
Aey, Fleece just like Booty
laugh.gif

"I like da Booty..." (no Shakespeare)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

We on our black boy white boy out here. You can't sag your shorts or pants with the RL polo or dress shirt on deck,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Most kids over here still sag them...even with the RL polo
tired.gif

I still sag, and I don't think I'll ever stop. Only times I don't sag are when I wear dress pants.

I think some of you that always look down on sagging are imagining the people who hang their #+#*% out of their jeans... but I never do that, sagging to me isan inch or 2 below the waist. Aren't some jeans these days cut so that it "sits below the waist" anyways?

depending on the pair of pants, I still sag. I never sagged a lot though. Jeans and shorts just don't look right at the waist..
I never(ever) understood how people sized up in dress shirts and sagged dress pants..that didn't even look reotely right.

I haven't sagged since I was like 16. I wear them where they belong now. Its funny when you see ppl rocking skinny jeans & still try to make them lookbaggy.
laugh.gif

I actually lost my only belt at some broads crip a couple of weeks ago. Been sagging unintentionally since, !%!+ is annoying as hell.

Back
Top Bottom