Anyone here outgrew sagging yet?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

what is considered a sag? i think i wear my trues normal
30baggy600.1.jpg

I do not know why I thought this was going to be about boobs.
laugh.gif

To stay on topic, I do not like it when men's clothes wear sag too much. Fitted is nice. Not too tight, and not too baggy.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif

To stay on topic, I do not like it when men's clothes wear sag too much. Fitted is nice. Not too tight, and not too baggy.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

sagging looks so stupid
It looks extra stupid when they're this low and you gotta walk like a duck just to keep them from falling completely.
laugh.gif

ap_sagging_pants_071015_ms.jpg

I used to sag in high school and middle school, I try not to anymore but if my pants start to sag a little bit I really don't notice

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

That used to be ill to me though, now it looks like people are melting from the back.
laugh.gif
Same thought. That was me during the 11th and 12th grade in high school. Pair with shirts in 3xl or jerseys. I thought it was dope, butnow when I look back at it...I just SMH.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

sagging looks so stupid
It looks extra stupid when they're this low and you gotta walk like a duck just to keep them from falling completely.
laugh.gif

ap_sagging_pants_071015_ms.jpg
this is me right here, but I dont walk differently cuz of it, my belt does a good enough job of holdin them, and plus they aint dumb oversized
4r28tz.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
you got that up just to show off them Vs huh?

I don't wear my pants around my waist because it gives me a rash. So I just let them hang just a little.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif

this.

Back
Top Bottom