Anyone here outgrew sagging yet?

damn i havent sagged in 10 years
laugh.gif

For the most part yes but I have a couple pair of jeans that are too big now and I haven't bought some new ones yet.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

i still sag, only the so i can show off the brand of my jeans tho, but i try not to show my underwear
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my tees cover up the pocket designs anyway

I hate dudes who sag so you can see their boxers though. I sag but I make sure to cover my %@@ up

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You over 20 and still sagging????
ZOMG!!!! ABSOLUTELY PREPOSTEROUS!!
eek.gif

naw but I don't sag anymore... I just hate that Im tall as s*^% so my jeans always have a little sag...

I stopped sagging heavily by my freshman year of college. From then until the 2nd year, I sagged a little. After that until now, I don't sag anymore.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You over 20 and still sagging????
Yeah along with a few other million young americans who just happen to find it comfortable. I'm sorry you dress perfect bro, I'm reallysorry. You won't EVER catch me sagging around you.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Only sag if I have highwaters on.
Highwaters are sexy, man. Pair that with a nice pair of wing tips with no socks or loafer socks on...
pimp.gif

We on our black boy white boy out here. You can't sag your shorts or pants with the RL polo or dress shirt on deck,

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

But yeah, now days, clothes look a let better when you wear them right.
Yea, once I got into my 20s, mindset changed.
smh.gif
@ me when I usedto rick shorts an inch away from my ankles, might as well of rocked pants
laugh.gif
. What can I say, it was the **** back when I was foolish.

I slighty sag only when I wear polo shorts...shh aint made for the brother man showing madd kneekap
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom