anyone in here got a ipad?

my uncle gave me his because he didnt like it. i used it for like 2 days and its been collecting dust.

I've used one, its pretty cool and all i just hate how it uses the iphone OS, not that theres anything wrong with the iphone os. If it was able to run OSX then it would be different, the price would also be a lot higher though.

RICH %*%$@ $!+% IS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUTT THE IPAD FAM. I BOUGHT ONE JUST CAUSE NOW I HAVE A HARD TIME SUING IT. IT DOES EVERYTHING MY IPHONE DID,

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

RICH %*%$@ $!+% IS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUTT THE IPAD FAM. I BOUGHT ONE JUST CAUSE NOW I HAVE A HARD TIME SUING IT. IT DOES EVERYTHING MY IPHONE DID,

why you shouting though?

Do you have a lawyer, or are you representing yourself? A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for his client.

RICH %$#!# %!!% IS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUTT THE IPAD FAM. I BOUGHT ONE JUST CAUSE NOW I HAVE A HARD TIME SUING IT. IT DOES EVERYTHING MY IPHONE DID,

LOUD NOISES

Back
Top Bottom