Anyone Know any fraternities initiation rituals and process?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The internet is the death of all things esoteric/sacred. Dudes putting out secrets like it aint nothing. 
Yea it isn't cool but hey, it is interesting for those of us that didn't pledge.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The internet is the death of all things esoteric/sacred. Dudes putting out secrets like it aint nothing. 
Yea it isn't cool but hey, it is interesting for those of us that didn't pledge.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

These posts always start and finish the same.

People not in organizations will come in here with accounts of what they heard or saw. People in organizations will tell you otherwise or maybe even agree that this and that happens. Opinions damn near never change. People believe what they want to believe and will continue to judge and stereotype. The end.

Are you willing to share your private conversations with your family to us? Are you willing to expose the financial operations of your business on Facebook? There is a place for privacy and/or secrecy.

I swear...these conversations always remind me of racism and stereotyping. A few idiot members of a fraternity or sorority do some nonsense...so they all must do it...right?
eyes.gif

Have you been away from the internet for awhile?  People put everything out there these days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

These posts always start and finish the same.

People not in organizations will come in here with accounts of what they heard or saw. People in organizations will tell you otherwise or maybe even agree that this and that happens. Opinions damn near never change. People believe what they want to believe and will continue to judge and stereotype. The end.

Are you willing to share your private conversations with your family to us? Are you willing to expose the financial operations of your business on Facebook? There is a place for privacy and/or secrecy.

I swear...these conversations always remind me of racism and stereotyping. A few idiot members of a fraternity or sorority do some nonsense...so they all must do it...right?
eyes.gif

Have you been away from the internet for awhile?  People put everything out there these days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by ekon one

Paddling- Take a 100+ swats at one time. Most emotional event watching your pledge bros go through it. Definitely one of the highlights of your life when you're done.
Thanks for sharing... but damn, that sounds like a bad time. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Dudes must be extra thirsty for friends.
Most of the frat dudes I knew at U of Minnesota were socially awkward and couldn't make friends any other way... or losers that go on power trips once they achieve a "rank" or other positition of power and take it all ultra-seriously ... or rich suburban kids that do coke and get with MAD sorority girls. Usually one of those three.
Most of those frat dudes are hella lame.

The kappas I know at the U are cool, tho.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by ekon one

Paddling- Take a 100+ swats at one time. Most emotional event watching your pledge bros go through it. Definitely one of the highlights of your life when you're done.
Thanks for sharing... but damn, that sounds like a bad time. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Dudes must be extra thirsty for friends.
Most of the frat dudes I knew at U of Minnesota were socially awkward and couldn't make friends any other way... or losers that go on power trips once they achieve a "rank" or other positition of power and take it all ultra-seriously ... or rich suburban kids that do coke and get with MAD sorority girls. Usually one of those three.
Most of those frat dudes are hella lame.

The kappas I know at the U are cool, tho.
nerd.gif

Why would any person of African descent want to be a "Black Greek"? Most backward $!!! I've ever heard.

Why would any person of African descent want to be a "Black Greek"? Most backward $!!! I've ever heard.

if your fraternity/sorority process is all about hazing through humiliation then somethings wrong.....all i can say is my process was a slightly watered down version of basic training in the military.....lost 30 pounds when i was a pledge

i miss those days

if your fraternity/sorority process is all about hazing through humiliation then somethings wrong.....all i can say is my process was a slightly watered down version of basic training in the military.....lost 30 pounds when i was a pledge

i miss those days

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Not in a frat but I've heard and know a lot. You get to eat a lot of disgusting stuff. Ques do dog food.
FACT.

My pops is 60+ and won't eat certain pastas or seasonings because he's...well... "shellshocked" from crossing 40 years ago. Crazy #$#%... My !%*$@ Yong Purp put me on game a minute ago. He was like, "I mean, I got some homies that's Kappas and all... but what I looks like getting initiated into a new clique. I'm already a vicelord!"
laugh.gif
..  makes sense
grin.gif
. I mean, I stopped tryna earn friends through ridiculous trials when I was twisting fingers up in middle school. We off that. But it's all the same thing deep down..

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Not in a frat but I've heard and know a lot. You get to eat a lot of disgusting stuff. Ques do dog food.
FACT.

My pops is 60+ and won't eat certain pastas or seasonings because he's...well... "shellshocked" from crossing 40 years ago. Crazy #$#%... My !%*$@ Yong Purp put me on game a minute ago. He was like, "I mean, I got some homies that's Kappas and all... but what I looks like getting initiated into a new clique. I'm already a vicelord!"
laugh.gif
..  makes sense
grin.gif
. I mean, I stopped tryna earn friends through ridiculous trials when I was twisting fingers up in middle school. We off that. But it's all the same thing deep down..

At my school from what i hear from actually frats ques and kappas get it the worst (heard some real horror stories) followed by alphas....but what real n*gga gon let anotha beat his @ss just be apart of an organization there really arent any benefits to joining one other than bops which aren't hard to get aquire anyway

At my school from what i hear from actually frats ques and kappas get it the worst (heard some real horror stories) followed by alphas....but what real n*gga gon let anotha beat his @ss just be apart of an organization there really arent any benefits to joining one other than bops which aren't hard to get aquire anyway

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

I mean "real dudes" on the streets allow it to happen right? They get their heads knocked off to joint groups right?

I mean "real dudes" on the streets allow it to happen right? They get their heads knocked off to joint groups right?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

not where im from...

not where im from...

I don't plan on joining a frat, black-only or regular. Can't bring myself to be someone's beezy, nor pay the ridiculous fee.
frown.gif

I don't plan on joining a frat, black-only or regular. Can't bring myself to be someone's beezy, nor pay the ridiculous fee.
frown.gif

not where im from...
Ok well not where you are from. It is well documented that people join gangs and get the hell beat out of them. So that disputes your idea that "real dudes" wouldn't allow someone to beat them up for the sake of joining their group.

Back
Top Bottom